owenxpl

Second account ban

Hi

1. Does EFT ban hwid, mac or ip? I want to cheat on second acc because i don't wonna lose EOD 😜

2. How use cheats, what options are safety to use?

3. If i buy yours cheats can i use it on 2 devices? (i heve pc and laptop)

Sorry for mistakes eanglish isn't my strongest point 😜

5 minutes ago, owenxpl said:

I had found this topic link an idk what think about it.

It's not IP ban if that's what your thinking.

Don't over read into other people post's, they could be put there to scare people.

People I know, that use Chod's have only had a ban for that copy of the game!

Edit: Not had any ban's currently from using this site!

Best I've come across so far!

Edited by madmorpheus
adding

It's when others can easy see that you use chaets. For example you kill everyone in one tap in head, lock croshair on head. You use the full capabilities of the cheats.

2 minutes ago, owenxpl said:

It's when others can easy see that you use chaets. For example you kill everyone in one tap in head, lock croshair on head. You use the full capabilities of the cheats.

not had any problems tbh and used loot spawn to me and that shows how obvious you are too! Mass spawn of loot at your feet! touch wood been ok so far!

3 minutes ago, owenxpl said:

So this cheat can spawn loot? So i can spawn for example bitcoin or other expensive loot and use noclip to fast extract.

when you use loot to you, it just drags anything that's currently on the map to you. You cant force spawn something. Just to clarify, I may of not used the right words to describe one of the features :)

8 hours ago, owenxpl said:

Hi

1. Does EFT ban hwid, mac or ip? I want to cheat on second acc because i don't wonna lose EOD 😜

2. How use cheats, what options are safety to use?

3. If i buy yours cheats can i use it on 2 devices? (i heve pc and laptop)

Sorry for mistakes eanglish isn't my strongest point 😜

Since most people have not answered your exact questions Ill take a crack of all:

1. Does EFT ban hwid, mac or ip? Short answer is no but there have been mixed reports of bans resulting from the same payment info being linked on accounts so be careful there.

2. How use cheats, what options are safety to use? There are great guides on how to use the cheats and option safety mostly has to do with how 'safe' you play. They do have a "safe mode" that disables some of the more obvious ban targets.

3. If i buy yours cheats can i use it on 2 devices? (i heve pc and laptop) currently cheats are only available to one device at a time, you can switch devices once per month by submitting a hardware id reset through the member area