Ahtung

Most fun thing you done with EFT cheese?

Recommended Posts

My Story most fun with Chods cheats:

I turned on ESP + Infinite Stamina + Fast Sprint

Took tons of grenades

And started making the grenades act like mortars (Just Threw them very high and killed players with the grenade exploding mid-air)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bambelo said:

I sometimes open up doors on customs that arent meant to be open and then if someone dare to enter them i close it and let them suffer xD

lol that sounds funny and all but once you use the cheat to open n door the door stays unlocked lol so they will be able to get out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have a hatchling shot his legs.
Have accompanied him on Customs to the exit and threw my equipment in front of him with an empty weapon. This sound "CLICK" made me laugh. Then I shot him with the pistol. 😂

Try it yourself
  😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2018 at 12:04 AM, RepZ_92 said:

lol that sounds funny and all but once you use the cheat to open n door the door stays unlocked lol so they will be able to get out 

True that but not if youre the one that is closing the door behind them :D

Love to do that as a Scav because of theyre "laught" taunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 12:58 PM, bambelo said:

True that but not if youre the one that is closing the door behind them :D

Love to do that as a Scav because of theyre "laught" taunt.

idk casue i have opened doors and then closed them and my buddys without cheese have opened them back up lol maybe it changed i havnt done it n a while lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2018 at 3:44 PM, Ahtung said:

My Story most fun with Chods cheats:

I turned on ESP + Infinite Stamina + Fast Sprint

Took tons of grenades

And started making the grenades act like mortars (Just Threw them very high and killed players with the grenade exploding mid-air)

 

People like you make me want to die in IRL, but props to you, but I hate you. I love your work. I hate you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, I had aimbot on popped squad of 4 with a Mosin and they were all running and hiding the trick is I make them think they exposed themselves before I attack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.