MrPugga

Safety of the EFT Cheat

I used this cheat months back and to say I really enjoyed it.

I heard it got detected but I'm not too sure. 

When was it lasted detected? and how often does it get detected?

Thanks in advance

1 minute ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

Our last detection was about 2 weeks ago unfortunately. But we learned from it and are now undetected again. The cheat is currently outdated because of the hotfixes of the game but it will get updated as soon as possible.

When was it last detected before that do you know?

its a cat and mouse game, no one does it as good as chod though, if you spend a few min researching it you would see that if chod gets detected 1 time others got detected 5 times.

so ya it sucks when a wave hits us, but compared to others we'r really safe here and thats what the majority of us pay for security over uptime.

this doesn't happen to often to be honest but like xpi said this is the safest place to cheese and not get banned at a high rate as others

I've been banned twice using chods, but then again I was really blatant using non-safe features such as noclip and the teleport features. Next time I get money and buy chod again Im not using anything but ESP and aimbot.

On 11/10/2018 at 5:47 PM, xpi said:

its a cat and mouse game, no one does it as good as chod though, if you spend a few min researching it you would see that if chod gets detected 1 time others got detected 5 times.

so ya it sucks when a wave hits us, but compared to others we'r really safe here and thats what the majority of us pay for security over uptime.

I totally agree with what you said; however, does anyone think it’s a bit of a conundrum—for lack of a better word—that BECAUSE chods is the best and “safest” around; therefore it attracts more people/business; thus attracting more unwanted attention from game devs....therefore perhaps making it less safe?....because it’s so safe?

Does anyone get what I’m trying to say here?   It’s a real concern I’ve actually been having lately, (since pre-patch banwave) but should really be taken as a compliment to the coding crew / chod’s entire team.  Any thoughts?

Seems like my first choise is the best one... BUT, i am using the cheat for killing other cheaters and take all there loots 100%, non cheater do i only kill if they come to close to me, then i hide there gear so they can get it back again. OFC for farming other stuff to.

11 minutes ago, Alenkenza said:

It's all a lie, chod is not safe, I have been banned two accounts in less than 1 month so stop lying

Yo maybe u don't be fk** blatant when u cheat. I'm using Chods EFT since last year and only got banned once. Don't blame Chod and his Team! This is the only cheater site imo that cares about their customers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheMiddle said:

Tal vez no seas fk ** flagrante cuando haces trampa. Estoy usando Chods EFT desde el año pasado y solo me prohibieron una vez. ¡No culpes a Chod y su equipo! Este es el único sitio de trampas imo que se preocupa por sus clientes.

Where do you care about your client?
that you were not banned in 1 year I do not believe it, since every 2-3 months there is a wave of bans and this trap is not safe

5 hours ago, Alenkenza said:

Where do you care about your client?
that you were not banned in 1 year I do not believe it, since every 2-3 months there is a wave of bans and this trap is not safe

Works fine for me and only 1 of my account was banned during the banwave which was my blatant one. It helps if you go outside and don't inject every single day. If you can't use a little common sense then yea you're going to keep getting banned with your 120 k/d and 100% survival rate.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheMiddle said:

Yo maybe u don't be fk** blatant when u cheat. I'm using Chods EFT since last year and only got banned once. Don't blame Chod and his Team! This is the only cheater site imo that cares about their customers.

Thank you for the kind words :)

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Haxior said:

Is it known when it will be active back?

Look at the post, literally, directly above yours. 

On 11/18/2018 at 3:16 PM, TheMiddle said:

Because of security reasons there is no ETA but Im sure its up tomorrow.

4 hours ago, LudacrisSpeed said:

Look at the post, literally, directly above yours. 

to be fair the post you quoted was Sunday and indicates Monday being back up, guy only posted 20 hours ago, which is late Monday!