Didn't last long

detroitmusclekid

You got unlucky with the timing and bought in right before a big ban wave. It's pretty clearly marked out that just because the cheat is undetected at that moment doesn't mean you won't get banned. You always run the risk and if you don't go into it with the mindset of that account being a throwaway you're going to be sorely disappointed.

• Administrator

i really wonder if ppl think that just becourse they only use ESP, they are less likely to get banned??

it sucks that the ban wave hit, but thats the risk you accepted when buying the cheat, you cannot blame chod or give them a bad review based on that you only used it a few times and therefor feel like its a bad product, when in fact alot of us have been here for months and months without getting banned.

it sucks that we got detected but considering the amount of time chod has been makeing cheats for eft and we only had 2 banwaves, that is bloody good.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm, i wonder if like a sudden change im KD has something to do with it. I was on shoreline for like an hour and ended up getting 15 kills couple pmcs and wiped the map of scavs. I stopped doing that because i got like 13,000 experience for it and it was wayyyy above my normal KD. I havent gotten banned yet tho. Sorry that happended man. 

7 days of playing and I have no ban. Although I do not use too many options and maybe it saves me (full ESP + no recoil).

I wonder if I can survive another wave of bans.

But is this a problem?

I will buy another copy... the wipe is repeated constantly

I've used Unlimited Stamina, Skyhack, Auto Unlocker, Nosway, Norecoil, Nobreath, Nospread, And 6.93 FOV-Aimbot with a speed of 5.28 and ESP on without the loot cuz the screen gets messy and i made it threw the banwave. It ain't the cheat u just got unlucky. 

• Like 1

weird, I've been rage cheesin since the 17th when I bought my sub, and I have NOT been banned, mind you I keep auto locker on hotkey bind same with noclip at +50 flyspeed and I UUUUSUALLY use noclip to run away, and 90% of the time aimbot is on with no spread no recoil and no sway.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...