VIP Requirements

virtuallylame

8 minutes ago, virtuallylame said:

so do i just keep talking to people in the forum orrr? cause ya boi trynna get them Pub G hacks :') 

It's just about active etc. my advice is, if you're not willing to be apart of the community then there's no point. We only add people who have stuck around, stayed active and bought cheats in the past - these are also the requirements. It's not a quick process.

6 hours ago, Grimm Da Reaper said:

Its pretty crappy how 1 person can ruin it for the rest of us. they bring us these awesome cheats and are lenient with them just for jerks to cause a security breach

I mean, understandable that there's alot of rats in all the cheating communities, cheating obviously is forbidden and for us that create or use cheating softwares, we don't care. I'm guessing the ones, who have anti-cheats or work for the game companies, send rats and that is a known factor, I can name you atleast 3 good expensive league cheats for CS where people from ESEA, FACEIT and Cevo bought just to investigate, so I understand them, we can call them jerks, but I guess they are just doing their job. But, good that some of the hacks are private now, more safe for us, not to get it patched.

6 hours ago, daniels44 said:

I mean, understandable that there's alot of rats in all the cheating communities, cheating obviously is forbidden and for us that create or use cheating softwares, we don't care. I'm guessing the ones, who have anti-cheats or work for the game companies, send rats and that is a known factor, I can name you atleast 3 good expensive league cheats for CS where people from ESEA, FACEIT and Cevo bought just to investigate, so I understand them, we can call them jerks, but I guess they are just doing their job. But, good that some of the hacks are private now, more safe for us, not to get it patched.

Ya i guess you have a point i didnt even think about people being hired to find cheats so this kinda opened my eyes a little more, thanks.

• Administrator

I made couple guides and been active on the server for months, on their discord but you obviously stand no chance if you don't have friends in the right places i guess.

But i don't really see people going green, and many of them are just honorary "friend" status to old members.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, IdiotGuy said:

I made couple guides and been active on the server for months, on their discord but you obviously stand no chance if you don't have friends in the right places i guess.

But i don't really see people going green, and many of them are just honorary "friend" status to old members.

i feel ya, but if everyone got invited it would not be special, id love to be invited but it takes the time it takes.

ofc if you like me try and help ppl in chatbox and no admins are aound to see it does it count? thats allways the question, you can feel that you do alot and dosent seem to get invited and others get invited kinda fast its just luck i guess.

sure knowing some of the staff will allways help, but thats how things like this work friends trust friends where "randoms" like me and you have to work harder at it.

just as a comparison, i have been here for 6-7 months ive made list of items missing on esp (somewhere around 80-100) items and helping ppl with problems, but i dont expect that staff is here 24/7 to see that iam helping new ppl, and therefor i might not get invited on this alone or i might we really never know, if its ment to be it will happen some day

• Administrator

Yeah, i understand their side. That is why i composed the message the way i did instead of acting like a kid and whining about it.

Its more of a recognition than access to vip cheats.

You don't really see green people in shoutbox or the forum interacting with others hence i said they are ex-staff and honorary members.

Edited by IdiotGuy