daniels44

Review for EAC CS:GO

Hi! I am not here to make this thread look like some doki doki tea club, so I'm not gonna be using any fonts or anything, but just gonna write a small review of what I have experienced with my product.

I would like to say that I have bought the EAC version, which comes with OBS support together with anti-screenshot support, and it's supported for all the EAC anti-cheats.

It has worked flawless on these anti-cheats: EAC, ChallengmeGG, PvPro, VACNet, 99Damage League, CEVO, it did work on Esportal but it's something more than EAC, so I got banned after 20minutes of usage.

Afterall the configs users have provided here, together with all the cool features for my best experience in using it, is quite amazing. I would like to thank you chods for the experience of me having that edge over others, in earning money with your cheat. Some might say it's a shitty way to do it, but if you provide EAC support, I use it to my full advantage in getting tournament money.

The visuals are just great, but I don't like the fact the chams fuck up your crosshair, because you don't see ur own crosshair with chams enabled, maybe there is a fixure to it, but I haven't found it yet.

Aimbot and RCS is just great, for me to play on the aim map sites, to earn some prizes - by example PvPro and ChallengemeGG

The crashes fuck this review up to the slightest but I know that chods is up to fix it all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Backer said:

Can u play pvpro or something with me? I have this version too, we can earn money xD

If you're not good legit, then you won't be able to be legit as fuck with the cheats, if you are my discord is: xype#2246

24 minutes ago, daniels44 said:

If you're not good legit, then you won't be able to be legit as fuck with the cheats, if you are my discord is: xype#2246

I want play only legit... Do u have any config for aimbot? I have good aim but if i will loosing 1v1 so i can use it