Your favourite music ?​​​​​​​

sinielie

I listen to everything ill post 2 songs from different genres and everyone can see if they like the picks and we can expand on that genre? 

so first up is rap sense sin went with rap first and ill go down the line

only fitting to transition into metal (WE ARE NOT GETTING INTO THIS I AM A METAL HEAD, I UNERSTAND. IT FUCKING HURTS BUT ALL I HAVE ARE 2 SONGS DEAL WITH IT)

A lil country just for some good measures

my last country song will be rap/country hope you enjoy the shows

@Bunker88 Always love a fellow TK fan. Been one of my most listened bands for 4 years in a row now.

I can't stop listening to this song, the singer from Greece plus the skilled guitars and drums from my home Finland is such a godtier combo. I also love the lyrics, defines my situation pretty damn well.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Nijo said:

@Bunker88 Always love a fellow TK fan. Been one of my most listened bands for 4 years in a row now.

I can't stop listening to this song, the singer from Greece plus the skilled guitars and drums from my home Finland is such a godtier combo. I also love the lyrics, defines my situation pretty damn well.

So much yes. I find very little tk fans anywhere so I try and get them to come out with that song every time I post on a new metal thread. Thank God there's a tk fan here.

Edited by Bunker88
Forot to add the rest of the sentence.