My late introduction.

xxylp

Hey, guys, my name is "xxylp" or James, and I'm from Ontario, Canada. I have been using Chod's for a while now, and I love it.? 

So I have decided to write my introduction so people can somewhat get an idea of who I am when you see me around the site.

I'm 21 years old and have studied Computer Programming for over a year. I speak fluent English, and that's all you'll ever see me speak.

My favorite games are Escape from Tarkov, CS: GO, most battle royals, and, anything that I can alter and cheat in is my game! 

I've been using the EFT cheat for a bit so if you're new and having a hard time, feel free to message me and ask any questions you may have! 

If you are a solo player and want someone to play with, I'm always on or around so feel free to follow me and send me a message, and we can play sometime! Big shout out to Chod, Faceless and all the staff here at Chod's for providing a fantastic product and service! Thanks, can wait to see everyone around!

Edited by xxylp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1