Formal Introduction

grim2312

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have gathered you here today to welcome you to my humble abode. I am your gracious host Grim and I want to tell you a little something about myself. I come from the far beyond a land not many of you know well; they call it The IRL. The journey from there has been vast and vicious and I've encountered many foes in my path, but now I come to share my wisdom with you. There's nothing left. We are left fending for ourselves, and the rest of civilization is now in turmoil. We are the last standing force between the evil doers that seek to end our species. So I ask you all JOIN ME NOW! we will rally our forces and strike those ANTI CHEATS WITH OUR MIGHTEST FORCE!!! ALONE WE FALL, BUT TOGETHER WE FIGHT!!!    

4 hours ago, grim2312 said:

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have gathered you here today to welcome you to my humble abode. I am your gracious host Grim and I want to tell you a little something about myself. I come from the far beyond a land not many of you know well; they call it The IRL. The journey from there has been vast and vicious and I've encountered many foes in my path, but now I come to share my wisdom with you. There's nothing left. We are left fending for ourselves, and the rest of civilization is now in turmoil. We are the last standing force between the evil doers that seek to end our species. So I ask you all JOIN ME NOW! we will rally our forces and strike those ANTI CHEATS WITH OUR MIGHTEST FORCE!!! ALONE WE FALL, BUT TOGETHER WE FIGHT!!!    

Whatever you are drinking, you must share.