Babajii

Still not recieved my hack?

if your payment have to be manuel accepted it can take up to 24 hours.

make sure you check your support tickets as staff might need more info from you

19 minutes ago, Babajii said:

Hey, I orderd 2-3 hours ago ish. And still havnt recieved my hack? How long does it take. I wanted this tonight....

It's been flagged for review and will be reviewed as soon as possible.

11 minutes ago, xpi said:

if your payment have to be manuel accepted it can take up to 24 hours.

make sure you check your support tickets as staff might need more info from you

24 HOURS??! wtf, i didnt know i had to wait to get cheats... if someone finna buy cheats and buy em they want them at that time. Can just some admin review my order now instead of having me wait? ...

1 minute ago, Babajii said:

24 HOURS??! wtf, i didnt know i had to wait to get cheats... if someone finna buy cheats and buy em they want them at that time. Can just some admin review my order now instead of having me wait? ...

well if you use a less secure payment option they have to make sure your not trying to scam them, if you want it ow just use your CC and you can get it right away

15 minutes ago, xpi said:

well if you use a less secure payment option they have to make sure your not trying to scam them, if you want it ow just use your CC and you can get it right away

i used my Card...

directly on the site or through paypal or some other payment service? and is it a debit or credit card? debit cards as the same as paypal they have to verify it first

1 minute ago, xpi said:

directly on the site or through paypal or some other payment service? and is it a debit or credit card? debit cards as the same as paypal they have to verify it first

ah, i used my debit card. That is prob why, can i cancel my shit fast enough and just use  a CC?

Just now, Babajii said:

ah, i used my debit card. That is prob why, can i cancel my shit fast enough and just use  a CC?

not sure, but you can open a ticket asking staff to cancle your first order and then rebuy it with a cc