Sign in to follow this  
dagger181

Tarkov Status

Hey everyone been a while, took some time off to get other things done but looking to get back into it. How are we doing so far? Is the hack still going down periodically due to detection or someone getting banned? Any features recently removed or added? I know a while back when newest patch came out some features were deactived. Thanks for the information.

It hasent been detected in quite some time now, ppl who gets banned is from manuel bans and not detections.

features come and go, currently the easy to spot are not working, i dont know when you last used it so hard to say if there is something new, best bet is to try it out.

*edit* it is taken down for security reasons when a new updates comes out, but that dosent mean its been detected.

Edited by xpi

I used during the .9 patch about 2 months ago. That was when it was going down almost every week for update or preventing detection. What exactly is the easy to spot?

22 minutes ago, dagger181 said:

Hey everyone been a while, took some time off to get other things done but looking to get back into it. How are we doing so far? Is the hack still going down periodically due to detection or someone getting banned? Any features recently removed or added? I know a while back when newest patch came out some features were deactived. Thanks for the information.

Most features are the same, auto-avoid is the only new feature I can think of - and you might have been present for that. There haven't been any recent detections but there have been manual bans, but providing you play safe you should be okay and even then it's a game of chance - I've lasted 9 months, other people have only lasted 3.

4 minutes ago, dagger181 said:

I used during the .9 patch about 2 months ago. That was when it was going down almost every week for update or preventing detection. What exactly is the easy to spot?

Downtime isn't as common as it once, even with patch 10.2 today we were only down for around 15 minutes. Patch 10.5 is dropping at the end of the month but we're not sure on downtime yet.

speedhack is currently not in, if i remember right the newest feature is auto unlocker so if it was in last time you used it then i dont think anything new was add'd since then.

its still going down when bsg update to prevent us from getting banned, its the sole reason that hardly see any detection bans whle other providers gets hit in each banwave.

1 minute ago, xpi said:

speedhack is currently not in, if i remember right the newest feature is auto unlocker so if it was in last time you used it then i dont think anything new was add'd since then.

its still going down when bsg update to prevent us from getting banned, its the sole reason that hardly see any detection bans whle other providers gets hit in each banwave.

Still confused with previous post where you mentioned "easy to spot" no idea what that is hahah. But as long as the grenade bot is gone, I will be happy.

2 minutes ago, xpi said:

The newest feature was autoavoid afaik.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

The newest feature was autoavoid afaik.

right completly forgot about that one

2 minutes ago, dagger181 said:

Still confused with previous post where you mentioned "easy to spot" no idea what that is hahah. But as long as the grenade bot is gone, I will be happy.

its easy ti spot someone useing speedhack so most likely ppl who got banned in the past month or so was due to them useing speedhack and someone at bsg saw them use it