if YOU play EFT. read this.

eggbot

Just now, Jakester said:

yeah, pretty lame to assume the same name is the same person. sure, if you have other proof it's only a confirmation. but if the name on here and as in-game name is the only "proof" that's not good business behaviour at all - but that's BSG i guess.

But I think they dont have any proof only same nickname here and in game and its not enough proof if u will use lawyers they will be done cuz its not enough and they will must pay u more than that ban was worth :D

1 minute ago, Kangaro said:

But I think they dont have any proof only same nickname here and in game and its not enough proof if u will use lawyers they will be done cuz its not enough and they will must pay u more than that ban was worth :D

I'll assume that they only use the names to investigate the account. I'd be very surprised if they just handed out bans with zero evidence.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jakester said:

yeah, pretty lame to assume the same name is the same person. sure, if you have other proof it's only a confirmation. but if the name on here and as in-game name is the only "proof" that's not good business behaviour at all - but that's BSG i guess.

was going to say the exact same thing. This might be why they had so many people up in arms about being banned for no reason. If they are doing it from here. Then they are also doing it from other sites.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...