Uplay Account

blackworm84

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, daniels44 said:

50$ for that, when people can get that for 10$? I'm bidding 20$ max just because tom clancys, no higher than this.

10$ for what? 
AC origins : 36$
AC odyssey : 56$
Rainbowsix : 31$
TCDivision : 18$ +season pass
show me where u can get these games for 10$ ? stop trolling... 

20 hours ago, blackworm84 said:

10$ for what? 
AC origins : 36$
AC odyssey : 56$
Rainbowsix : 31$
TCDivision : 18$ +season pass
show me where u can get these games for 10$ ? stop trolling... 

How am I trolling? I can buy Rainbow Six for 3$ and It will come with many other games, like star wars etc. In those accounts. Many account re-selling sites, where you buy games for cheap, and there is like all battlfields + tom clancies for like 6$ in total, with all the emails and shit, just go on MPGH and on the ads there is many shops, I cant even count on my fingers how many is out there. When you sell an account, you drop the prices MASSIVELY. Because this is almost as buyin the games urself, so I dont see why anyone would buy it, if they can buy em themselves, or get it for hella cheaper than ur offering.

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:24 AM, daniels44 said:

How am I trolling? I can buy Rainbow Six for 3$ and It will come with many other games, like star wars etc. In those accounts. Many account re-selling sites, where you buy games for cheap, and there is like all battlfields + tom clancies for like 6$ in total, with all the emails and shit, just go on MPGH and on the ads there is many shops, I cant even count on my fingers how many is out there. When you sell an account, you drop the prices MASSIVELY. Because this is almost as buyin the games urself, so I dont see why anyone would buy it, if they can buy em themselves, or get it for hella cheaper than ur offering.

How can you buy rainbow 6 for 3$

4 hours ago, blackworm84 said:

sure, good luck with cracked accounts.. :P but this acc is not cracked :)

Which doesn't make it more expensive, as cracked accounts can be full-time yours just like if someone buys it, if it is cracked it doesn't make the games in it less cheaper.

2 hours ago, daniels44 said:

Which doesn't make it more expensive, as cracked accounts can be full-time yours just like if someone buys it, if it is cracked it doesn't make the games in it less cheaper.

Stop instigating an argument. Blackworm is selling an account; clearly his own due to the username. If you're not looking to buy the account then stop commenting with needless messages.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/7/2018 at 2:00 PM, daniels44 said:

I can vouch for this. I have access to 3000 Uplay accounts lol. Not selling just vouching that you can get it cheap for 5$ with tons of games attached to each account. Which they are cracked. HOWEVER, it seems the OP is selling a personal owned account? In this case you should provide some extra info like can you change the email, To provide security for the purchaser?

Good luck. The price is pretty hefty compared to your competition around the web.

Edited by Gamer1130
Spelling

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...