Searching new Moderator

Faceless

Hello Chod's Cheats community,

we are searching a new member in our team as moderator. NA Moderatos only!

What we are looking for:
At least 18 or older.
Speak fluent english.
Experience as supporter/moderator.
Experience with our products.
Enough time to do the job.
Dedication.
Professionalism.

What you have to do:
Forum support + moderation.
HWID support.
Answering support tickets.
Giving warnings.
Moving posts.
Keeping the forum clean.

What you will get:
Free access to all our cheats.
Special rewards if you are doing a good job.

Please fill out the following mask to apply and answer this post with it:

Name:
Online for x hours a day:
Experience with our products:
Relevant experience:
Why you think you would be good for this position:
Anything else:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

we are searching a new member in our team as moderator.

What we are looking for:
At least 18 or older.
Speak fluent english.
Dedication.
Professionalism.

What you have to do:
HWID support.
Giving warnings.
Moving posts.
Keeping the forum clean.

What you will get:

Name: Matt
What you do(work/school..): I am at University + Gameforge
Languages: SK CZ ENG and little pl
Online for x hours a day: Never less than 5 hours
Experience with our products: using eft but I am fast at learning about everything
Relevant experience: I am working for big company Gameforge what have many games as Metin 2 Tera... and I am on one of their games Game Operator (can proof if will needed) its similiar like mod here but with higher responsibility
Why you think you would be good for this position: Well I dont want say why but I think I am experienced enought to possition like this
Anything else: well I really dont know what else I can write wont writting some lies I think significantly things I said anyway thanks for reading this post.

Best Regards Matt/Kangaro

Edited by Kangaro

Name: Elliot
What you do(work/school..): Currently a student
Languages: 2: French and English
Online for x hours a day: 4-5 straight on weeks, can get on periodically too, 5-10 weekends
Experience with our products: Had BF1 cheat for less then a month before it was taken down and have had the EFT cheat for a few months now.
Relevant experience: Have moderated on games, not so much on forums. Games include but are not limited to BF1, BF4, Minecraft, Garry's Mod and Unturned.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I believe i would be good for this position because, while i do not have many posts and such, i read most of
the forums every day, to stay up to date, and i am also willing to help anyone at any time, so if i got the rank, i would start typing more often all around. I
am also knowledgeable about the EFT cheat, and have facility learning, which can in turn mean me helping others.
Anything else: I'm a big gamer, have been for a good amount of years now, maybe not a good one, but i manage. I like alfredo noodles, for whom that may concern.

Thank you.

Name: Ryan

What do you do?: I'm a heavy machine operator/business owner.

Languages: English
Online for: 4-6 hours during weekdays, 6-12 on weekends

Experience with our products: Eft and csgo cheat. 

Why do you think you would be good for this position?: I don't run a business based off poor management. ;)

Anything else?: I like cheats, and I like the mods and admins here so I may as well contribute a little bit. 

Name: Will
What you do: job at media office and at ict level 3 course at college
Languages: english/ few swear words in russain
Experience with our products: eft cheat since it came out
Relevant experience: ict, and at office job i get a lot of customer support calls
Why you think you would be good for this position: i usally help peaple out in the shout out box, and if i see a new post on the fourms i tend to help them.

Name: Trevor
What you do(work/school..): i am currently home schooling my senior year of high school only a couple months left.
Online for x hours a day: i am online 16 or more hours a day
Experience with our products: i have used EFT so far
Relevant experience: i have owned and moderated multiple community's from arma 2 / 3 to minecraft. i have lots of experience with moderating chat and servers. i have also used game cheats on pc like bf3-bf1 arma 2 and 3 minecraft and many more i also use to mod on xbox 360. 
Why you think you would be good for this position: i think i would be good for this position because. i am mature and have experience of moderating chat forums and voice servers. i am also extremely active 
Anything else: you guys have done great work!

Name: Celexix
What you do(work/school..): Self Employed, avatar creator for VRChat
Online for x hours a day: 16+
Experience with our products: I've only shortly used the EFT cheat.
Relevant experience: I've been employed by multiple cheat providers such as AimJunkies (tech moderator), VileGaming (manager), and Tim0n's Cheats. The name I went by on AimJunkies was Celexix, Tohka Yatogami on VileGaming, and Tohka214 on Tim0n's Cheats.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I feel like I would be good for this position due to me having a lot of experience handling customers within this field of work. I am able to spend hours of my day performing my responsiblities as a moderator.
Anything else: I do have sales experience as well in which I could confidiently help boost the sales of cheats that are provided here as well.

Name: Patryk
What you do(work/school..): Atm, full time daddy 
Languages: Polish, English
Online for x hours a day: 4-13/day
Experience with our products: Iam here from more then 2 years 
Relevant experience: Been a administrator, supporter, game master and moderator on many forums, portals and browser games. (gameforge, herozero, bigbangempire, empcraft, pimpland, thecrims and many other). I can give a full list of my previous jobs on priv.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I have an massive experiance as a supporter and moderator. I know how deal with people and how this kind of system works. Also Iam a person which is loyal and trustworthy.
Anything else: I like potatoes, star wars and have super cool tiger avatar! 

PS. oh and I dont care about free access to your cheats. I just like that kind of "job" so can do that without reward

Edited by Desir

Name: Sean
What you do(work/school..):Computer Technician/Programmer Weekdays 9-5
Languages: English, Italian
Online for x hours a day: 7+ depending on schedule
Experience with our products: EFT
Relevant experience: I have moderated on subreddits and multiple large member discord servers.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I have a vast knowledge with computers and programming which could help with any issues that may arise with any of the products provided here. I could assist any of the customers with any problems they may have regarding the cheats or any technical problems they may encounter. I work well with others and dont lose my temper under stress or when any problems arise that may typically cause other to lose their cool.

Edited by Prevailings
messed up.

Name: Jamie
What you do(work/school..):Im currently visiting the 12. grade of an german "Gymnasium"
Languages:german,english and a little really a littöe bit school russian
Online for x hours a day: during the week i would say 7 hours and on the weekends often 10h
Experience with our products: was using ur csgo cheat and eft cheat ones on my old forum account that got banned ( i know not the best thing in my past to get Moderator but what so ever im evloved) and alos on the old account ur eft cheat that im also using currently on this account (gonna get csgo if the recode comes out to test but i got skeet for csgo so i dont really wanna risk a p2c for my main.)
Relevant experience:Well im currently Moderator at kink.com (not a cheat!) and admin for cyberinstinct.cc (also not a cheat) was moderating a big Discord before with 3500Members called Needness and it was related to cheating 
Why you think you would be good for this position:As i already mentioned above im already Moderator for another probarly more visited site then yours and im doing my job there for 1,5 years and i always got good rep for my doings
Anything else:Well i would love to help ur current Moderating team as i always see many people in the shoutbox having issues but its just too much for my beloved moderator and now admin faceless

thanks for reading Jamie G.

Name: Clint Ogle (ItsMaverick)

What you do(Work / School): I work full-time on 3rd shift (10 PM to 6 AM) at my local Sheriff's Office so I will be able to help basically
all day when I'm not asleep for anyone who needs assistance.

Languages: English, Broken Spanish, & Google Translate

Online for x hours a day: Atleast 8+

Experience with our products: I am currently only subscribed to the Escape From Tarkov cheat, and from the first time I used it, it's been 
easy to use and very high quality.

Relevant experience: Working at my local Sheriff's Office has exposed me to a lot of different types of people and how to handle them. 
Accompany that with being an Administrator for a large ArmA III community, Hostile Takeover, it all went together hand in hand when dealing 
with people who were upset when things don't go their way. I was also a manager at my local Chick-Fil-A for a year before I left and that 
taught me many valuable lessons as well.

Why you think you would be good for this position: With all of my previous experiences in moderation and administration and the situations I
deal with in real life at the same time, I feel that I would be the best suited for a position in a community like this when it comes
to people not understanding what is going on behind the scenes and anything else involved. When I first got into the community here, 
I messaged Faceless on September 19th about helping around here and he told me to look for an announcement, presumably this one, in the
near future. 

Anything else: I am eager to help and cannot wait to hear back from you all on this position, have a wonderful day.
Edited by ItsMaverick
Fixed Spacing & View

Name: Simon 
What you do(work/school..): Currently working at a bank taking a gap year to save up money for college.
Online for x hours a day: +8 hrs
Experience with our products: I've had the tarkov cheats for about a month but everyone has been professional & mature
Relevant experience: I've had some experience with Gmod/Discord servers. I always treat people fairly but when it comes to giving points & handing bans out i am purely strict on it.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I think i would be a great addition to the team since i am very hard working & willing learn skills to help me improve.
Anything else: I am ready to help & become a even bigger part of this community

Have a nice day & thank you for looking into my application!

Edited by DankMom
Blank post

Name:Stephen
What you do(work/school..):Generator Technician and about to complete college 
Languages:English and conversational Spanish
Online for x hours a day:13
Experience with our products: I have had over a years worth of experience with EFT and I recently purchased Realm Royale as well
Relevant experience: I have experience as being moderator/tech moderator with another provider but left after seeing how they treated their customers and realized that type of community wasn't for me and that I could be useful elsewhere and I feel Chods is the best place for me.
Why you think you would be good for this position: I have leadership experience on the civilian and Military side. I worked customer service for about eight years then went to the Army and became a team leader, which I was in charge of a fire team and had to help them learn how to act in combat scenarios and become excellent soldiers.
Anything else: I look forward to this opportunity and hope I can be a part of this staff so I can continue helping members in more ways than I currently can. I've noticed there is rarely any staff on the site when I'm online and I help members alot during those times but with limited access there is only so much I can do and I would love to be able to help the members in more ways and be active when not all other members of staff can be seeing as the HQ is based overseas and we have alot of American members. 

Name:Dany
What you do(work/school..):Tech/Customer Service For telecom Compagny+ Own a Compagnie
Languages: ENG/FR
Online for x hours a day:10/12+
Experience with our products: 1 month so far
Relevant experience:Was a Mod/Tech on another cheat website (Not anymore)
Why you think you would be good for this position:I have experience
Anything else: Thank you for considering my application.

Name: Greyson

What you do(work/school..):  Student

Languages: English and a little beyond basic French.

Online for x hours a day: I'm online on the forums pretty much whenever I'm awake. A ballpark figure would be around 8 hours minimum.

Experience with our products: I've used EFT since January, been a CS:GO RC tester since around July (had used it previously also) and I've been using Realm Royale since it came out.

Relevant experience: Been a moderator/admin at various gaming communities throughout ArmA, Garry's Mod, GTA. My most relevant experience towards dealing with customers and a ticket system would have to be ESL. I was an ESL Admin in CS:GO for the female professional league, open leagues and open ladders. Although I mainly dealt with server reset requests I did have my fair share of technical issues and general queries.

Why you think you would be good for this position: I've been around the community for a while now and I've got know most active members and moderators quite well and I'd like to think they know me well too. I'm already very active on the forums and Discord offering my help and assistance where I can, so I think I've demonstrated that I am capable of handling the role of a moderator position. I didn't come to Chod's hoping to become staff but the last 9 months here have been great. It does feel like a community, all the current staff and large majority of members are friendly and a great laugh to talk with, so if I could offer my time towards helping keep that, I will. 

Anything else: Nothing at this time.

Edited by Maurice Del Taco
Fixed formatting to look more clean.
  • Like 2

Name: apologies but pm for name 
What you do(work/school..): PROPERTY MANAGER (live where i work) / truck driver 
Languages: ENGLISH 
 4-8 
had chods since feberuary mostly Escape From Tarkov and csgo 

Relevant experience: 

owned a few arma 3 servers for a few years game servers along with forums    And admin in a few other discord an ts servers 

Why you think you would be good for this position:
i belive i would be able to put in a good amount of time every day weather i am home or traveling and can be good with troublshootung and directions have been active Inthe comunity in the chat box an trying to be in the forums and also have friends that have and love chods and belive i can help bring in new like minded individuals to enjoy chods like the rest of us. 

Anything else:

Even when i am not home i have a gaming laptop that goes with me everywhere along with a hotspot 

Edited by 3FT

Name: Eli
What you do(work/school..): Enrolled college student. 
 4-8 
Mostly experienced with EFT. 

Relevant experience: Moderation in multiple discord servers and Twitch chats. 

Why you think you would be good for this position: I would love to work for this growing community I enjoy the strict aspect of moderation and sniffing out moles and handing out deserved punishments not to sound rash and out of control, I will be well disciplined. I like to work undercover and report issues as well. I also plan on staying with this community a very long time and would like to achieve a higher status with this organization. 

Anything else: Anymore questions please DM me.
Edited by pcwin7

Name: Chance
What you do(work/school..): I am an accountant with a bachelor in personal finance
Languages: English fluently, Norwegian fluently, Swedish
Online for x hours a day: 5-12
Experience with our products: Been using for about a month, but I have picked up a decent amount of knowledge just from using and reading about it on the forums and through other moderators etc.
Relevant experience: Not sure if relevant, but used to be the owner of 12 dedicated Counter Strike servers with a maxed out playercount for about 3 years.
Why you think you would be good for this position: Answering questions and resolving issues is what I do. 
Anything else: Faceless has this rigged 100%

• Administrator

Name: Idiot

What you do(work/school..): Work, but only 10 days a month, lots of free time

Languages: English, Hungarian 

Online for x hours a day: 10+

Experience with our products: EFT as i don't play anything else from the selection

Relevant experience: Been global mod and CS on similar website, lots of in-game moderating ranging from indi games to other titles.

Why you think you would be good for this position: I have previous experience, know my way around ticket systems and i'm familiar with this site and its views.

Anything else: Thanks for reading my application.

Edited by IdiotGuy
  • Thanks 1

Name:  Vern

What you do(work/school..): retired

Languages: English/ however google translator is always on hand should it be needed. 

Online for x hours a day: Roughly 8-12 hours per day

Experience with our products: I have used your EFT product for several months now and feel i could give basic & advanced help to any member that needs it.

Relevant experience: I used to work for bigpoint a gaming company where I would answer customer’s queries via email, forums and in game chat, I would provide technical help as and when needed as well as performing a variety of administrative tasks throughout a number of there games. i also have experience working for British telecom providing broadband technical help via phone,email, and live chat so this is nothing i have not done before.

Why you think you would be good for this position: I feel I would be a great addition to the team as i possess a combination of skills and experience in a customer service based role’s both in real life and in game I can also maintain a friendly manner and calm, positive demeanour when handling complaints.

Anything else: should i become shortlisted i can be contacted via, email, in-site mail or directly via discord. i would also like to wish everyone else whom has applied the best of luck. i also have been a supporter since the first day it was introduced, however funds are a bit low at the moment being retired so i am unable to keep up with that at this present time. 

Edited by piratehunter

Name: Carl Loveridge

What you do(work/school..): Account Manager for a Large Fleet Organisation

Online for x hours a day: From around 7/12 hours a day

Experience with our products: I have used 3 of the cheats so far on this site and never been banned or detected

Relevant Experience: I have been a gamer all of my life and with my at work management and leadership experience, I feel I would be an asset to Chods Cheats. I also ran servers for Ark and other games and created my own forum websites which I moderated all day

Why you think you would be good for this position: I am mature, a good listener, level headed but I also tell it how it is and am passionate about gaming

Anything else: I would like to help make a difference to this community and help others and help Chod's cheats grow into one of the best if not the best moderated cheats website available

Edited by CarlLoveridge

Name: Konstantin 

What you do(work/school..): First year bachelor-student at an Computer- & Network-Engineering course. 

Languages: English (Perfect), Norwegian (Mother-tongue), Bulgarian (Mother-tongue), Understanding of other Nordic languages as well 

Online for x hours a day: 7-12

Experience with our products: Escape From Tarkov Subscriber 

Relevant experience: Mod/Admin/Founder for previous PlexGuide.com Discord Server, Still and Admin/Founder of PlexGuide.com + Admin/Coder for another Discord channel (this one can be discussed in a PM if of any interest)

Why you think you would be good for this position: I have a somewhat (at least minimally) relevant forum/support experience. I have a high interest in computers and data and I do not mind of giving support to other people when they need some help. I spend a tad of my time here on the forum to read what people are doing and since you have an open position I am willing to devote more of my time to this. As stated I have no worries when it comes to helping other + orders from above my level will always be listened to and done. Tasks I devote my time to are delivered upon.

Anything else: Nothing much really. If there is any need for proof of my statements I can gladly provide or add more info. Hope to hear from ya :D

Edited by TheCreatorzOne
Update

Name: Dylan

What you do(work/school..): GBI Cannabis Group 

Languages: English and a bit of Spanish

Online for x hours a day: Always home due to illness so never less than 10

Experience with our products: CSGO and EFT

Relevant experience: LOTS of moderation and admin experience across multiple applications 

Why you think you would be good for this position: I think I would suit well for this position because I am very familiar with chods and the fact that I have LOTS of experience with past administration and moderation. I'm always home and online so I am always available.

Anything else: Been apart of Chods for a long time. Used a different account but lost info to it. Have always been a supporter and always loved the work Chod and fellow staff do :))

Edited by ImAltezza
Didn't paste the first time.

16 hours ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

we are searching a new member in our team as moderator.

What we are looking for:
At least 18 or older.
Speak fluent english.
Dedication.
Professionalism.

What you have to do:
HWID support.
Giving warnings.
Moving posts.
Keeping the forum clean.

What you will get:

Name: Greg H.	
What you do(work/school..): Caretaker for my mother with cancer. I am also disabled due to crohns disease. Computer Science degree. Also part owner in my fathers masonry company. Current playtester/ tester for EA Tiburon
Languages: English some Spanish
Online for x hours a day: 14+
Experience with our products: Own all of your products and use them frequently
Relevant experience: Coding and programming experiance, scene experiance . Currently Alpha/Beta tester for a lot of new games coming out. Also currently playtest every month at EA Tiburon in Orlando. Access to early games to help with quicker hacks. I have credentials that you can contact me about in regards to my scene experiance. 
Why you think you would be good for this position: Attention to detail. OCD to the point where it may be annoying, but in a good way.
Anything else: Willing to learn and is able to conform to the enviroment I am around. Im older, and owning business its taught me customer support and thats what you guys need. Seems a lot of people go around here with unanswered questions.

Edited by SneakyRussian1488

• Chad locked this topic
  • Faceless unpinned and unfeatured this topic