InjunWhoCould

How often does cheese go down?

I've never kept track but it usually only lasts for a few days when it comes to patches etc. the good news is that you always get the time back, sometimes even more. So you'll never lose time with Chods.

Generally it goes down briefly after every small update and for longer periods on major updates. Chod doesnt usually work weekends so if it goes down on like a Thursday or Friday the cheat is usually down through Monday. This is very common, I think BSG does small updates before the weekends to fuck with cheat providers. 

I don't think you can really give a answer to this question because it solely depends on the fact if bsg is updating/ detecting the cheat or not. 

You should be "happy" about a downtime because the coders are care about our security so good.
Ofc while the cheese is down you have to play legit, but better safe then sorry. Also you will be compensated for the downtime so you dont lose any of your sub time.

1 hour ago, Awakus said:

You should be "happy" about a downtime because the coders are care about our security so good.
Ofc while the cheese is down you have to play legit, but better safe then sorry. Also you will be compensated for the downtime so you dont lose any of your sub time.

This makes sense. Im glad to hear they dont let you lose time for downtime.

7 hours ago, DankMom said:

Id rather it go down & wait a week then paying more money to the russians

A little racey but as I stated above, I agree. This sentiment is common among most users it seems.