Escape From Tarkov BANNED ACOUNTS

3DMASTER

• Administrator

i never understood this, you buy a game then decides to break the rules of the game and then screw over the game makers that are making the game you like??

maybe i'am just getting old, but if everyone did that, there would be no eft.

I agree with Xpi - sort of. While I don't think anyone here can take the moral high ground because we're all in fact "cheating scum", I do think there is a difference between cheating and chargeback fraud. BSG isn't exactly a great company with great ethics etc. so I don't really care about how long EFT lasts. My advice is probably to not do it too much because eventually, PayPal is going to investigate it further and see what you're doing...Then it's RIP your account.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maurice Del Taco said:

I don't think anyone here can take the moral high ground because we're all in fact "cheating scum"

we maybe cheaters but i will be damned if most of the cheaters are scum. there is something like "honor among thiefes" which i hold close to my heart so to say :) because of this i really don't understand and can't support something like this chargeback fraud. and yes, its' fraud. we all agreed to the TOS and accepted the fact that we can get perma banned if we brake the TOS. but i guess some cheaters are really scum... 

5 hours ago, Jakester said:

we maybe cheaters but i will be damned if most of the cheaters are scum. there is something like "honor among thiefes" which i hold close to my heart so to say :) because of this i really don't understand and can't support something like this chargeback fraud. and yes, its' fraud. we all agreed to the TOS and accepted the fact that we can get perma banned if we brake the TOS. but i guess some cheaters are really scum... 

I agree with you completely. If you give me a wiggle through the wall I consider you an ally at that point. I am apart of many cheesing community and I would say most people are pretty chill, but the charge back fraud is crossing the line into some shady territory. 

3 hours ago, Nipple Twister said:

I agree with you completely. If you give me a wiggle through the wall I consider you an ally at that point. I am apart of many cheesing community and I would say most people are pretty chill, but the charge back fraud is crossing the line into some shady territory. 

I will never do that. Im not gonna kill you, but if you come for my gear and gun thinking I'm a player I will kill you. I play for gun fights ;)

Edit:

I'm not gonna look at you threw the wall or anything I'm gonna play just like normal if I didn't have cheese.

Edited by Bunker88

12 hours ago, Maurice Del Taco said:

I agree with Xpi - sort of. While I don't think anyone here can take the moral high ground because we're all in fact "cheating scum", I do think there is a difference between cheating and chargeback fraud. BSG isn't exactly a great company with great ethics etc. so I don't really care about how long EFT lasts. My advice is probably to not do it too much because eventually, PayPal is going to investigate it further and see what you're doing...Then it's RIP your account.

Also possible legal charges.

10 hours ago, Nipple Twister said:

If you give me a wiggle through the wall I consider you an ally at that point. 

yeah i did that also in the past. but stopped some weeks ago. if i see someone wiggeling trough walls and/or very far away without free line of sight. i finish my business and head extracting. with BSG and some dumb folks policing i really don't want to risk anything. i see the wiggle i head to extract and switch everything off besides ESP so that i can avoid Scavs and other players where possible.