PUBG/VIP Cheats

DrDreSwag101

I was curious, maybe I missed it but the FAQ for it was being stupid for me. Figured I'd ask. Do I need to be VIP to be eligible for an invite to the PUBG cheat? I have been relatively active with talking in the chat and have helped a few people out and was merely curious about the process in which someone receives an invite. 

• Administrator

There is no set number of post's/helpd ppl to get invited to vip, overall i think its all about if the staff feel your trustworthy.

ofc the more activ you are the better the chance you have.

as an example, ive been here for 6 months ish, helpd ppl here and there, found over 100 items missing on esp for eft and i havent been invited, but others who joind around the same time has, so as i said there is no set thing you have to do to get invited other then put in some work to earn it

Edited by xpi
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just hang around here for a while, help out and buy all you can, so staff can trust you, obviously it's not the only way to get trusted. And one day you will wake up with a green Trusted group under your forums nickname, and then you will be sure that you can purchase the VIP cheats. But, no one exactly knows how the process goes.

59 minutes ago, daniels44 said:

Just hang around here for a while, help out and buy all you can, so staff can trust you, obviously it's not the only way to get trusted. And one day you will wake up with a green Trusted group under your forums nickname, and then you will be sure that you can purchase the VIP cheats. But, no one exactly knows how the process goes.

Don't post on threads that are old and have an answer already, thanks.