introduction :)

sinielie

Hey my name is Rabadon2013 and im from Germany. I found your website via Google and i love your eft cheese ❤️

English is not my main language, there may be some grammar mistakes in my further reply/threads so please be sympathetic.

Edited by rabadon2013

3 hours ago, rabadon2013 said:

Hey my name is Rabadon2013 and im from Germany. I found your website via Google and i love your eft cheese ❤️

English is not my main language, there may be some grammar mistakes in my further reply/threads so please be sympathetic.

Hey you're trying the best that you can I appreciate you putting the effort into trying to speak English and introducing yourself and I better not see you trying to kill me or your a solid piece of burnt toast XD jokes

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, 

My name is Rivalsolution. I'm from Canada and I have been using the eft cheese for just a little over 6 months and it's just great. Chod's staff is just great and very helpful when you need them. I get along with mostly everyone so if you want to team up and play some duos or squads...let's f****** go  and wipe the server.

Best regards, Rival

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, rivalsolution said:

Hi Guys, 

My name is Rivalsolution. I'm from Canada and I have been using the eft cheese for just a little over 6 months and it's just great. Chod's staff is just great and very helpful when you need them. I get along with mostly everyone so if you want to team up and play some duos or squads...let's f****** go  and wipe the server.

Best regards, Rival

Next time start a new topic for your introduction, anyway welcome to Chod's. ❤️