HONEST REVIEW

WeedsusChrist

This review is based on my experiences after thoroughly testing the cheat and being part of the Chod's community for exactly 1 week today.

Red font = a statement containing factual information

Green Font = a statement based on personal opinion

Abstract

If you want a HIGH QUALITY and SAFE cheat that you get to use OCCASIONALLY, then Chod's is the provider for you! 

ESP

Pros:

- The ESP is fully functional and has worked 100% of the time, from my experience.

- The ESP drawings update in real-time with no lag, bugs, or errors (error - an error would be if the esp fed you wrong information about a player or item's location)

- Draws loot location and distance. It also allows you to filter items (only provider i've found with this option available)

- Provides very useful player information such as their name, distance from you, health, weapon/loadout, and the loot that they are carrying.

- Shows if a player is standing, crouching, or prone

- Minimal performance hit

Cons:

- No option to customize drawings

Overall the ESP is pretty much flawless, as the one downside i mentioned doesn't even bother me at all. 

10/10 FINAL ESP RATING

AIMBOT

Pros:

- The "friends list" feature is perfect for raiding with friends. (It allows you to exclude players from your aimbot's list of targets)

- The aimbot works very well.. a vast majority of the times

- It will only lock on to targets that have a "Line of sight". (It will not lock on to people behind walls).  This is a must-have feature for an aimbot so that you aren't flicking back and forth to every player around you while you try to walk around the map.

- Has customize-able settings such as, bone structure targetting, FOV, and maximum distance to lock on.

- No Recoil, No Breath, and No Sway are complete game changers for those ragers out there.

Cons: 

- Has a weird bug where it will occasionally make your crosshairs flick away from certain players, making it impossible to even aim at them without disabling the aimbot (this bug is pretty uncommon and only seems to affect a specific player in the match. So, if "john doe" is in your raid and you encounter this bug when you try to aim at him, then you just wont be able to use your aimbot against john doe for the remainder of the raid)

Just completely avoid "john doe" and you'll be fine. Other than that, the aimbot is extremely efficient. I personally use it every raid.

8/10 FINAL AIMBOT RATING

MISC. FEATURES

I don't really use these features that often, but most of them do work properly.

CANNOT RATE DUE TO LACK OF TESTING

UPTIME

First, you need to understand how this works in this community. Every time BSG releases ANY sort of update, the cheat is disabled until Chod investigates the update and deems it is safe to use the cheat. It is done for your own protection. That being said, this seems to be a very touchy topic in this community, so I will leave you with straight facts. No opinions (i don't want to get attacked by hordes of toxic keyboard warriors)

Pros:

- Because chod and the mods are so vigilant about disabling the cheat when necessary, the cheat is very safe

- Downtime brings the whole community together to mourn in the chat box

Cons:

- While I appreciate the safety that it provides, nobody can deny that downtime sucks

- Also, nobody can deny that there is a lot of downtime

- Downtime is compensated IF AND ONLY IF the duration of the downtime exceeds 24 hours. While Chod sometimes gives a little extra time when he does compensate for downtime, this still does ultimately leave you with less subscription time than if downtime was compensated at a 1 to 1 ratio.

Since my subscription began one week ago, on October 1, 12:47 p.m, I have kept a very strict log of downtime and time compensation. Here are my findings:

October 1st - cheese works fine

October 2nd - cheese is down for 8 hours. No compensation received.

October 3rd - cheese works fine

October 4th - cheese is down for 17 hours. No compensation received.

October 5th - cheese is fixed for a few hours. Goes down again at 2 p.m (EST time). Cheese is down for 67 hours until it was fixed this morning, October 8. Received 71 hour compensation to my subscription.

TOTAL COMPENSATION RECEIVED: 71 hours

TOTAL DOWNTIME: 92 hours

SUBSCRIPTION TIME LOST DUE TO DOWNTIME: 21 hours

TOTAL TIME AS A PAYING CUSTOMER OF CHOD'S: 160 hours

DOWNTIME/UPTIME RATIO: (92/160 = 0.575) - cheese is down 57.5% of the time I have been a member here.

DISCLAIMER: THESE CALCULATIONS ARE PROVIDED WITH A 95% CONFIDENCE INTERVAL. CALCULATIONS MAY BE OFF BY A COUPLE HOURS

While the cheese is disabled more often than it is functional it is done to keep us safe. Also, due to the nature of the compensation system in place, you will most likely LOSE subscription time due to downtime, even if Chod gives a little extra time when he does compensate.

2/10 FINAL UPTIME RATING

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6.3/10 FINAL AVERAGE RATING ( [9/10 + 8/10 + 2/10] / 3) = 0.633

Edited by WeedsusChrist
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Very good review. Prospective buyers of the cheese should definitely read this one. <50% uptime on a subscription based program MIGHT be acceptable if it was being properly compensated, but I've had the same experience-- cheese is down more than half the time, and you only get ~3/4 of it compensated. I understand and appreciate the need for security, but the cheese is never up on weekends when I actually have time to play the game.

Edited by im_gay
spelling
  • Like 1

I agree with pretty much everything you say here. Downtime does suck but I feel it’s an unavoidable reality of cheating. My first months subscription to Chod’s was from June 29th until almost the end of September. Meaning that the cheat had roughly a 1/3 uptime. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, im_gay said:

Very good review. Prospective buyers of the cheese should definitely read this one. <50% uptime on a subscription based program MIGHT be acceptable if it was being properly compensated, but I've had the same experience-- cheese is down more than half the time, and you only get ~3/4 of it compensated. I understand and appreciate the need for security, but the cheese is never up on weekends when I actually have time to play the game.

It was up the weekend before this one. As i already said, we are trying to push the downtime to a minimum in the near future.
@WeedsusChrist Thanks for the review, looks like you spent some time there. But i think your calculation is not 100% correct. The recent downtime for example was 63,5 hours and the compensation was 72 hours.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

As i already said, we are trying to push the downtime to a minimum in the near future.

This feels good to read. Would love to be able to use the product as much as possible, and it's nice to hear the admins respond to the community!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

It was up the weekend before this one. As i already said, we are trying to push the downtime to a minimum in the near future.
@WeedsusChrist Thanks for the review, looks like you spent some time there. But i think your calculation is not 100% correct. The recent downtime for example was 63,5 hours and the compensation was 72 hours.

i knew you would nitpick my calculations. I will add a disclaimer, however it is just "give or take" a few hours man. It doesnt change the fundamental results of my calculations. Nitpicking is a weak defense

6 minutes ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

But i think your calculation is not 100% correct. The recent downtime for example was 63,5 hours and the compensation was 72 hours.

@Faceless also, the compensation was 71 hours. My subscription expiration moved from November 1, 12:42 p.m to November 4 11:42 a.m. Thats 2 days and 23 hours. A.K.A 71 hours.. but nice try nitpicking a 60 minute difference

3 minutes ago, WeedsusChrist said:

i knew you would nitpick my calculations. I will add a disclaimer, however it is just "give or take" a few hours man. It doesnt change the fundamental results of my calculations. Nitpicking is a weak defense

You should do your calculations correctly if you want to offer it this detailed. I still respect the amount of time you spent for your review, but keep in mind that we are only able to compensate full days, not single hours.

3 minutes ago, WeedsusChrist said:

@Faceless also, the compensation was 71 hours. My subscription expiration moved from November 1, 12:42 p.m to November 4 11:42 a.m. Thats 2 days and 23 hours. A.K.A 71 hours.. but nice try nitpicking a 60 minute difference

I'm not nitpicking, i'm just stating facts. I've compensated 3 full days for the recent downtime. You are the one who is nitpicking right now.

• Like 1

Just now, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

I'm not nitpicking, i'm just stating facts. I've compensated 3 full days for the recent downtime. You are the one that is nitpicking right now.

This attests to the maturity level of this entire community... when even the mods argue like children lol. I am no longer engaging. goodbye

Just now, WeedsusChrist said:

This attests to the maturity level of this entire community... when even the mods argue like children lol. I am no longer engaging. goodbye 

I guess i'm talking to wall, have a good one. Maybe you should learn to discuss properly instead of accusing me of arguing like a children. I just told you that we are not able to compensate single hours. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Faceless locked and unlocked this topic
22 minutes ago, WeedsusChrist said:

Wouldn't that make you the nitpicker then? Since you're the one complaining about the difference and he's stating it? - regardless it's superficial. I've already said I find the statistical part of this review incredibly pretentious.

Edited by Noah33

2 minutes ago, Noah33 said:

Wouldn't that make you the nitpicker then? Since you're the one complaining about the difference and he's stating it? I've already said I find the statistical part of this review incredibly pretentious. 

you have it backwards bro lmao. He complained that "my calculations aren't 100% correct", stating that my calculations are off by a couple hours. Namely, that I was off by one hour on my compensation time (71 hours vs his 72 hours lol). I'm merely stating that my compensation recieved was, in fact, 71 hours. NOT 72 hours. Im just replying to him.  Also it doesnt matter if you think this is pretentious. Just stating the facts here and putting it out there for those prospective chod cheesers

Just now, WeedsusChrist said:

you have it backwards bro lmao. He complained that "my calculations aren't 100% correct", stating that my calculations are off by a couple hours. Namely, that I was off by one hour on my compensation time (71 hours vs his 72 hours lol). I'm merely stating that my compensation recieved was, in fact, 71 hours. NOT 72 hours. Im just replying to him.  Also it doesnt matter if you think this is pretentious. Just stating the facts here and putting it out there for those prospective chod cheesers

It's a superficial time difference so who honestly cares over one hour. Some parts of your review aren't facts, either, they're just opinions. The "friends list" feature is perfect for raiding with friends" how's that a fact exactly? I disagree and think it's average so please edit to accommodate my feedback.

1 minute ago, WeedsusChrist said:

also this is like 2nd grade level math. if you think this is pretentious wait till you get to college, kid

That's what makes it pretentious. You're acting like we couldn't do the simple calculations. You're literally just diving some numbers but thanks so much for showing the class you're capable of second-grade mathematics because I was beginning to worry.

21 minutes ago, Noah33 said:

That's what makes it pretentious. You're acting like we couldn't do the simple calculations. You're literally just diving some numbers but thanks so much for showing the class you're capable of second-grade mathematics because I was beginning to worry.

Did I ever say in my review "I'm doing this for you guys because you cant"? Lol how tf do you assume I'm doing this for that reason. Are you that stupid? Clearly people dont normally keep a written log of the cheats downtime, so they dont have access to this type of information. My intentions are pretty self evident....

Diving numbers lol? These are my observations, you can trust them or not that's your right. The disclaimer was added for a reason. Get your weak ass, blind arguments out of here