My experiences with Chod after a month+

samuli

Been using this product for over a month, i can say i am thoroughly pleased so far with it. Just playing casually i was able to level up from 26 to 40 in about 3 weeks since ESP is a godsend in helping you accomplish those very annoying item quests for the various traders. I play under the radar mostly as my PMC, ESP and no recoil is about all i use i mostly stay out of other players way unless they get too close to me and i even enjoying protecting the poor hatching every once in awhile, my K/D ratio was 10+ even before Cheesing and now i have it normally hovering around 15 . With Scavs i rage a little more by using aimbotting and automatic weapons- a feature that sadly doesn't seem to work for me on all the weapons anymore only some. Overall i m very happy.

Edited by samuli

4 hours ago, Nipple Twister said:

Thanks for the review! Do you think the kd should be lower? I try to keep around 5

A high kd isn’t too suspicious. Most streamers have very high kd ratios so it’s not a big deal. With that being said, they still die. If you are surviving every single raid and your kd goes way higher, for example 25+, then you might start to get flagged or watched. They could just be waiting for your account to just use auto unlocker or something that makes a big break in code just once so they can ban you. Personally I had a 13kd before I started cheating. In the teens isn’t too rare.