Cheat review

Asswhoopin

I got this cheat about a week ago and its the best cheat ever.

Aimbot is kinda glitchy it shoots up in the sky but its still good, locks on to the player very well.

ESP is amazing non glitchy and so much detail in the configs

Misc i only use unlimited stamina cause I dont wanna be too blatent and I wanna feel like im in a real battle rather then just teleporting everywhere but the other options are very well designed and non glitchy.

This cheat is #1 and everyone should buy it but theres just a lot of downtime. 

Question: in the filters how do I get it to bitcoin if its custom filter ive tried what do I put there? And is there a option where you can make it to were u dont make noise when running to someone?

Edited by Asswhoopin
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Asswhoopin said:

Aimbot is kinda glitchy it shoots up in the sky but its still good, locks on to the player very well.

Misc i only use unlimited stamina cause I dont wanna be too blatent and I wanna feel like im in a real battle rather then just teleporting everywhere but the other options are very well designed and non glitchy.

Question: in the filters how do I get it to bitcoin if its custom filter ive tried what do I put there? And is there a option where you can make it to were u dont make noise when running to someone?

What you should do to get a bitcoin in the filter, is take one of your own out, throw it on the ground and add it to the filter, then take it back into your container and leave or try to kill scavs.

If you don't have one, I'll be happy to lend you one for the filter, just add me on Tarkov: NadBiggers

17 hours ago, Asswhoopin said:

Some guns are not working right with the aimbot... try different weapons.