Realm Royal

Desir

Hello,

I bought skill for RR first day after chods publish it. Unfortunetly there was few game updates and problems with injecting so cannot say a lot as I playd maybe few games with skill but everythink was working fine. Just waiting for aimbot and hope so soon can use everything again. 

I will update this post soon when everything will back to normal so can give more details about my experiance with it.

What is important too, compere with other providers this one in my opinion is best. Chod's support is best one, always happy to answer, never send you back without answer. 

Good job guys and keep going! 

• Like 2

Hello again as I said I will update this post

Ok Iam really dissapointed...

5 days it dosn't work, I understand there was game patch etc but most of the time its injection problem. Waiting and waiting and its not working, still waiting to be fixed. Just wonder how testers test it if injecting wasn't work

16 minutes ago, Desir said:

Hello again as I said I will update this post

Ok Iam really dissapointed...

5 days it dosn't work, I understand there was game patch etc but most of the time its injection problem. Waiting and waiting and its not working, still waiting to be fixed. Just wonder how testers test it if injecting wasn't work

Well, you're not losing any time. You essentially bought 31 days and you do get your 31 days, just not always consecutively. Also, the cheat was working for some people because Faceless could inject whereas I couldn't. 

5 hours ago, Desir said:

Its not about loosing time in subsciption. Its about cannot using it for days... when I see EFT updsting almost asap when realm royal waiting so many days its annoying

We apologize for the inconvenience. Once the cheat got fully fixed we expect less downtime.