Gaming Notebook

kurei

The best bang for your buck would be to build your own. Look up a building video that has a good camera view. If you want me to find one, then say it :)

What is your budget? But if you don't want a desktop then sorry for not helping :/ I am just trying to help you know! :D

You don't pay for the name, when building your own, and there is a setup video on youtube, again if you want me to find you one, then say it :)

Edited by Dude

Do not buy an Alienware. I used to have an Alienware laptop and after a few months of usage, it became the worst piece of crap ever. If you want a gaming rig, you need to go for a desktop. Build your own. It's way cheaper and 100% better than the Alienware. Just take my words on this.

To OP,

Alienware is owned by dell, yes their CS is one of their better ones, but I feel that their laptops are overpriced compared to competitors. I suggest checking out http://www.reddit.com/r/suggestalaptop ; (I just noticed you posted their with the same question). The people there are very helpful.

Asus, Samsung, Lenovo and HP has some nice gaming laptops.

I'd stay away from samsung for gaming laptops; their more of a ultra/netbook niche company. I've only had lemons with Hp so I can never really recommend them.

Would recommend MSI new laptop which is really worth the money .

MSI is great for the price espically their gaming laptops, however there have been reports of questionable manufacturing quality.

honestly, almost all laptops are overpriced and relatively useless. even a $3000 macbook pro has plenty of drawbacks. most ultrabooks don't even have 16:10 high resolution, and the ones that do are tiny (13 to 15") and hover around $2000.

• 2 weeks later...