I'd like to introduce myself

snokone1234

Hey guys/girls I'd like to fully introduce my self some of you may have seen me in the chat box while yes I'm new to this whole cheesing thing I'm not new to gaming I've been gaming since I was around 4 God makes me feel old saying that but yeah current fave game right now is EFT and arma 3 KOTH I use to stream and might try again soon I would also like to state since I've become a member of this community I immediately felt welcomed with open arms you guys didn't turn me away because I was a noob you taught me and I cant wait to see what this community does in the future 

Much love snokone 

Edited by snokone1234

On 10/3/2018 at 11:07 PM, snokone1234 said:

Hey guys/girls I'd like to fully introduce my self some of you may have seen me in the chat box while yes I'm new to this whole cheesing thing I'm not new to gameing I've been gaming since I was around 4 God makes me feel old saying that but yeah current fave game right now is EFT and arma 3 KOTH I use to stream and might try again soon I would also like to state since I've become a member of this community I immediately felt welcomed with open arms you guys didnt turn me away cus I was a noob you taught me and I cant wait to see what this community does in the future 

Much love snokone 

It's so heartwarming to hear that... I was gonna try and write something sentimental, but that would have made no sense. Honestly, you've been here longer than me. I do want to say one thing if you have the opportunity to stream again and put the work and effort into it then do it :) 

2 hours ago, grim2312 said:

It's so heartwarming to hear that... I was gonna try and write something sentimental, but that would have made no sense. Honestly, you've been here longer than me. I do want to say one thing if you have the opportunity to stream again and put the work and effort into it then do it :) 

thanks man means alot to me that you liked it!