MemeticWarfare

How do bans work

Been hacking in other survival games (especially DayZ mod and standalone after launch). Wondering how bans in EFT work.

Should I use a different IP or can I just not care and use a different account with different email? I read there is a HWID Spoofer so I'm not worried about that.

I'm just worried this could transfer to my main account.

Edit: lock the thread, already found the answer.

Edited by MemeticWarfare

Currently EFT dont ban HWID or IP, so if you do end up getting caught you can just purchase a new account and continue cheating.

• Like 1

EFT also can leave stuff in windows directory or some file somewhere to where if you get banned and get a new account the new account will automatically get banned happened to me with like 3 accounts till i reset pc and then it was fixed.

5 hours ago, LordSmitty said:

EFT also can leave stuff in windows directory or some file somewhere to where if you get banned and get a new account the new account will automatically get banned happened to me with like 3 accounts till i reset pc and then it was fixed.

You actually from what I here just have to clear your cookies and ram and run a defragger

From what I've gathered, EFT's ToS never says anything about buying a new account once you get banned with your old and what happens with it. I might be mistaken though.

Yeah it is not in ToS and yet it still happened i did not have any programs such as visual studio installed or anything that could possibly cause it to happen i cleared my cookies and even used a different paypal account each time but still got banned after one raid each time until i reset my pc and then the problem was fixed.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2018 at 5:55 PM, MemeticWarfare said:

Been hacking in other survival games (especially DayZ mod and standalone after launch). Wondering how bans in EFT work.

Should I use a different IP or can I just not care and use a different account with different email? I read there is a HWID Spoofer so I'm not worried about that.

I'm just worried this could transfer to my main account.

Edit: lock the thread, already found the answer.

NO IP nor Hwid bans yet

EFT is in soft launch, so they need more money 😃

that's why they don't use any hardware or ip bans

but there is a chance, that after release they can start making some hardware bans, nobody knows...