Banned Once

Kennyboya

Hi, I was using the eft cheat and banned once before 0.9 patch, even tho i was playing legit with only esp and no prefires or obv reason to detect my legal gameplay. What security messurements have been done after 0.9? Eft is kinda expensive to buy so ill wait and see if people are getting banned in 0.9 patch.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Kennyboya said:

Hi, I was using the eft cheat and banned once before 0.9 patch, even tho i was playing legit with only esp and no prefires or obv reason to detect my legal gameplay. What security messurements have been done after 0.9? Eft is kinda expensive to buy so ill wait and see if people are getting banned in 0.9 patch.

We are undetected since that one banwave which was over 3 months ago. Chod made lots of improvements to the cheat to keep it as secure as possible.

• Like 1

The thing is, eft bans in waves so no matter how mutch you rage, or soft settings you will get banned when they do a wave. So next wave is comming soon so im just waiting for that to see if people get banned or not. They also have a wipe comming soon, so there will be a banwave around that time, i will subscribe baack if people are not getting banned in that wave :)

2 hours ago, Kennyboya said:

The thing is, eft bans in waves so no matter how mutch you rage, or soft settings you will get banned when they do a wave. So next wave is comming soon so im just waiting for that to see if people get banned or not. They also have a wipe comming soon, so there will be a banwave around that time, i will subscribe baack if people are not getting banned in that wave :)

There was a banwave like 1-2 weeks ago, Dont think anyone from Chod's got banned.

23 minutes ago, JDSalamander said:

nope no one that I know of got the ban stick.  the other cheat providers have been hit hard with bans.

I think there was a small ban wave on the 24th of September. I saw the BSG mods doing their usual name list to show off.

• Like 2

On 10/3/2018 at 6:21 AM, Kennyboya said:

I have so far avoided all ban waves and chod has kept me safe.

52 minutes ago, Bunker88 said:

ya when they ban they like to show off the ban list

I think they withhold names from previous list and just  show it off on the next one to make it seem like  they are banning constantly

On 10/8/2018 at 4:20 PM, Noah33 said:

I think there was a small ban wave on the 24th of September. I saw the BSG mods doing their usual name list to show off.

only saw a very small selected few posts about it from here. Compared to another provider where a LOT of their users were crying about the ban wave

• Chad locked this topic