Aussie Legend HERE!!!!!

Aristos

So I don't know if i should start with how I started cheating or just by saying hello.

Well hello my name is Jay, I enjoy cheating on games that have trash Anti-Cheat like CS:GO, GMOD, GTA5, Paladins and EFT. I usually don't like cheating but if there's other cheaters then if you can't beat em join em.

I am a full time student learning General I.T. at TAFE, I am 17 years old and a true blue Australian.

I hope I can help the community at chods cause it isn't that bad unless the cheat is disabled or offline lol.

1 minute ago, Aristos said:

I don't think it really matters if anyone knows who i am on discord. But state my discord anyways

na I mean for bsg my dude lol if they have moles here they will be able to find you easy unless you got a different profile pic only one dude on the discord with that same profile pic im taking it upon my self to assume its you. but that also makes an ass of u an me.

1 minute ago, Bunker88 said:

na I mean for bsg my dude lol if they have moles here they will be able to find you easy unless you got a different profile pic only one dude on the discord with that same profile pic im taking it upon my self to assume its you. but that also makes an ass of u an me.

I have different names and pics for everything also different emails i don't think that dude is me.

• Like 1