thepolychromatic

Adding features

Coming from cs go cheating community, I'm rather picky with my cheats and their features. This here seems to lack a lot right now. Binding looks to be really unintuitive and unfinished. There is no silent aim, which is most likely possible in the game. There are no "per weapon type" aimbot settings. No "toggle until/after x shots" option, no hitbox priority option. ESP doesn't look most amazing, lacks chams completely. In other words, if I buy this now I already know I'll be demanding a lot of updates. Programming takes time and resources, I know, so, the question is: how much time would I have to wait. How many requests would I need to send and how many people would have to agree with me? Are the features I listed too much to ask for? That's just what I could come up with off the top of my head so, I'd probably ask for even more later.

28 minutes ago, thepolychromatic said:

So? All the features I listed are possible outside of csgo (BF games, CoD games), and even besides that just menu/qol improvements are needed.

You cant really compare one game cheat to another game cheat like that im afraid.
Source Engine for CS has been around since 2004, same goes for cod/battlefield series...

A quick search of other providers and you'll find chod to be the provider with the most to offer.

And again. Features still could be developed with time. Question was, how much time and what's the priority. Also, at least for someone with no programming knowledge things like "toggle aim before/after x shots" seem VERY doable if you have aimbot "complete" and "working" already. It's no silent aim or chams. It's just a function keeping track of bullets fired in the given burst and turning the aimbot on/off.

17 minutes ago, thepolychromatic said:

And again. Features still could be developed with time. Question was, how much time and what's the priority. Also, at least for someone with no programming knowledge things like "toggle aim before/after x shots" seem VERY doable if you have aimbot "complete" and "working" already. It's no silent aim or chams. It's just a function keeping track of bullets fired in the given burst and turning the aimbot on/off.

Those are things that you can add in the suggestions area: https://chods-cheats.com/bugtracker/user-suggestions/