[WTS] Escape from Tarkov EOD Edition - Cheap

estwist

2 hours ago, Noah33 said:

https://gyazo.com/253e5fb073dadc7cce95e47dc29483ef

I'm interested but any proof your account isn't banned? Your name is quite unique and a quick Googlez brought it up in a ban list.

Very good digging mate but yes that was a standard edition account hence why my new account never was cheated on. Will provide any proof you need and also a Middleman can confirm this for you too. What proof would you like?

Thanks.

1 minute ago, estwist said:

Very good digging mate but yes that was a standard edition account hence why my new account never was cheated on. Will provide any proof you need and also a Middleman can confirm this for you too. What proof would you like?

Thanks.

Well, I've never had a banned account but I assume the main menu would display that you're banned? Sort of like CS:GO does.

3 hours ago, Daw3 said:

I'd buy your account, I agree with the price, do you accept Paypal?

Also, I recieved information from middleman (CTON), that it takes 2-4 weeks for account to transfer.. are you OK with that?

Thank you.

What do you mean 2-4 weeks? Why would it take this kind of time. Just change email and it's done..

See below in screenshot. I highlighted the options.

Screenshot_20181002-192341_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by estwist

@estwist 
If you try and change your email you'll see it come up with a message saying email change pending in 2 weeks.
Thats why if your selling your account it will take 2 weeks for you to be able to get paid, unless you have already an email you can give the buyer full ownership over.

10 hours ago, Awful said:

@estwist 
If you try and change your email you'll see it come up with a message saying email change pending in 2 weeks.
Thats why if your selling your account it will take 2 weeks for you to be able to get paid, unless you have already an email you can give the buyer full ownership over.

Thanks for the info. Currently in talks for a sale but won't wait 2 weeks. Will happily allow a Middleman to control the account for the 2 weeks with me locked out but would rather payment on goods handed over.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...