Honest Review EFT

Big Mike

The cheat definitely makes the game easier, but there is so much wrong with it that it hardly should pass for $20 product. Given the quality of the cheat, $20 is way too much.

I bought my 30 day subscription in April this year. It's not supposed to expire for another week. Because of all of the downtime that the cheat has, my 30 day subscription isn't going away until 5 months later. With that being said, more than half of the guns don't work with the aimbot and make you flick towards the sky. The ESP is unappealing to look at. Your friend settings don't save in the aimbot. Until recently, many items in the loot section didn't display. You can only scan for items that have already spawned on the map. The name of some items are long and it seems like hardly any effort was put into changing the names.

I understand that there's only one developer working on this cheat, but it seems like the effort he puts towards it is incredibly minimal. I develop cheats too, and it's never taken me longer than an hour of work to fix issues in my EFT cheat, and I'm not even earning money off of it. I know that Chod needs to maintain other cheats too, but if EFT is popular enough to almost constantly be at the top of the shout box, I think that more effort towards the cheat is due.

Here's my ratings

Aimbot - 6/10 When it works, it's incredibly efficient and typically doesn't have any issues.

ESP - 5/10 Maybe I'm just anal about this kind of thing and prefer it to be my way, but I find it so hard to look at any of the visuals in this cheat.

Misc. - 9/10 I really like the door unlocker and the fast sprint features. The only reason why it's only 9/10 is because once again, I prefer to have things my way.

Uptime - 0/10 It's a joke how often and how long this cheat goes down.

Support - 2/10 I haven't really needed much support in using this cheat, but whenever I do it's typically a horde of people crying about me making a complaint towards Chod. I understand his situation, chill.

One of the biggest upsides is that fact that this is a cheat with quite a decent number of users that has remained undetected for a pretty decent amount of time. I'm not sure if the ban wave earlier this year hit everyone but I avoided it. Possibly thanks to my own methods, possibly thanks to the cheat's security.

Why do you buy it if you do cheats by yourself, go ahead and do a better one and i don't understand your problem with the ESP to be honest. Also Chod has not much time at the moment and that's totally fine because everyone has a private life.
And if you think 17GBP is too much then again, why did you buy it? There are tons of videos and reviews about the cheat.
You rate the support 2/10 but you never made a support ticket.
The cheat goes down to keep your account safe. It's a joke that you complain about the cheat being down too often if Chod does that to keep everyone safe.

Thanks for the review.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

Why do you buy it if you do cheats by yourself, go ahead and do a better one and i don't understand your problem with the ESP to be honest. Also Chod has not much time at the moment and that's totally fine because everyone has a private life.
And if you think 17GBP is too much then again, why did you buy it? There are tons of videos and reviews about the cheat.
You rate the support 2/10 but you never made a support ticket.
The cheat goes down to keep your account safe. It's a joke that you complain about the cheat being down too often if Chod does that to keep everyone safe.

Thanks for the review.

I agree with the price being too expensive, but this is one of the only available EFT cheats that I've managed to find. 

As for OP you should have done a bit more research before going purchasing. As faceless stated there are plenty of posts about the cheat that state its current situation. EFT has also delivered some patches to contribute for downtime as well.

Edited by mtndewdab

As I was expecting, the second I give my honest opinion and criticize anything on here...

2 hours ago, DudeGuy123 said:

it's typically a horde of people crying about me making a complaint towards Chod. I understand his situation, chill.

Why do you buy it if you do cheats by yourself

Also Chod has not much time at the moment and that's totally fine because everyone has a private life.
And if you think 17GBP is too much then again, why did you buy it?

I bought it because I wanted to compare it to my own, and because I earn more than enough money to afford this. 17 GBP is couch change. I've enjoyed using it when I'm actually able to. 

2 hours ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

i don't understand your problem with the ESP to be honest.

It's a matter of taste. Do you understand why people are into certain body types that you arent? I personally don't understand how people can be into girls that are super fuckin skinny.

2 hours ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

I can keep my account safe on my own. I understand he does that to keep everyone safe. I never said he doesn't. I'm just saying it's disappointing that it takes him as long as it does to fix simple security issues.

Hopefully that clears up some of the misconceptions you had about my criticism.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SneakyRussian1488 said:

I love the price and the cheat.. step your aim up ;) 

That's what the aimbot he pays for is supposed to do. 

1 hour ago, Iron_Asylum said:

What are you whining about? The Cheese is great, also support and so on.
I even find it very helpful when the Cheese is down. So I know that my account is safe and that they are actively working on it.

Did you read the post? He has a lot of valid points. You NEVER know when an account is safe. Ban waves come and go, and you can also be manually banned. "The cheese is great, also support and so on", yeah real detailed can tell you love a lot from the "cheese".