HWID reset bypass?

zigzagtimbaland

Greetings!

I saw the following post while I was aimlessly going through Chod's cheat as I have nothing to do ( yes, i am waiting for Black Ops 4 Official release on 12th October). 

image.thumb.png.6002d4d8c5758ee5e41f7e5cfbeb42c1.png

Is this like a free bypass to the HWID reset keys. I am genuinely interested and confused ?, please correct me if I am wrong. 

Edited by zigzagtimbaland

HWID Spoofer changes the hardware numbers being sent to the game provider which they use when banning your pc hardware.

The spoofer is to my knowledge currently disabled atleast for EFT.

And as mentioned only works for chods cheats specific games.

HWID are just what cheat providers (chod) uses to make sure the purchased cheat is only being used by 1 person on 1 Computer.

HWID Resets are done if you change hardware on your pc, new ssd etc..

If you purchase a chods usb stick its works like a HWID Unlocker, so you can use the cheat from any computer, so long you have your chods USB with you.

Hope it clears it up for you.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Awful said:

HWID Spoofer changes the hardware numbers being sent to the game provider which they use when banning your pc hardware.

The spoofer is to my knowledge currently disabled atleast for EFT.

And as mentioned only works for chods cheats specific games.

HWID are just what cheat providers (chod) uses to make sure the purchased cheat is only being used by 1 person on 1 Computer.

HWID Resets are done if you change hardware on your pc, new ssd etc..

If you purchase a chods usb stick its works like a HWID Unlocker, so you can use the cheat from any computer, so long you have your chods USB with you.

Hope it clears it up for you.

OH!. got it . thanks mate. But what if I change my location , the PC and everything .will the HWID spoofer work. 

38 minutes ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

The HWID spoofer is implemented in the client for the eft cheat, but currently disabled. It is for bypassing HWID bans from the game and has nothing to do with the normal HWID resets you have to request if you change your PC or parts of it.

I thought it was the same as the hwid reset for CHod's cheat as a whole. I clearly understand now. thank you.