?Black Ops 4?

zigzagtimbaland

Greetings, 

?Black ops 4 release is around the corner. The legendary Call of Duty that everyone grew up with is now hopping onto the hype-train (nearly dead hype) of a Battle Royale mode. I got a chance to try out the beta on the 15th of September. 

??Comment below if you have got  Black Ops 4 installed in your computer.

I am really excited about the release. 

?Comment +1 if you want Chods to code a brand new cheat for this brand new Black Ops 4 Black Out game!

Peace Out,

Zigzagtimbaland

P.S i put this thread in Off-topic because I do not see anywhere this post would fit in.

Edited by zigzagtimbaland

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure what the TOS have to do with the ability to add a cheat? EFT, CSGO, Realm Royale all have TOS regarding the use of cheats and it's never stopped anyone from creating cheats before. Even suing cheat providers are very rare because within itself creating/selling cheats or breaking the TOS is not illegal. I've said many times that the law surrounding this is very arguable so there isn't a right or wrong answer - it's just what you can argue. 

Short version: it's possible but I reckon it'll be trusted/VIP only if it happens.

• Like 1

a lot of cheat discords are having polls right now asking if there is interest in BO4 cheats. it's just a matter of time and how much you are willing to pay. it could be that a day pass will be USD20 with week (if available) and month prices far above everything i would be willing to pay for a cheat. but you only have to look what private PUBG cheats can cost... the sky is the limit.

On 10/13/2018 at 9:18 AM, Maurice Del Taco said:

I'm not sure what the TOS have to do with the ability to add a cheat? EFT, CSGO, Realm Royale all have TOS regarding the use of cheats and it's never stopped anyone from creating cheats before. Even suing cheat providers are very rare because within itself creating/selling cheats or breaking the TOS is not illegal. I've said many times that the law surrounding this is very arguable so there isn't a right or wrong answer - it's just what you can argue. 

Short version: it's possible but I reckon it'll be trusted/VIP only if it happens.

None of those games have a record of suing, blizzard and epic games does. Though activision is mostly just using their client to avoid fees.

23 minutes ago, Emiiru said:

None of those games have a record of suing, blizzard and epic games does. Though activision is mostly just using their client to avoid fees.

Yeah, they're active in the legal side of anti-cheating. I was fairly confident that Chod wouldn't make a BO4 cheat but according to CTON it isn't off to the table. I don't see it happening, though. EFT requires so much attention and given its popularity I wouldn't drop it.

• Like 1

Black ops 4 is truly a fun game. I have it, you'll find me from our community discord.

3 hours ago, Maurice Del Taco said:

I was fairly confident that Chod wouldn't make a BO4 cheat but according to CTON it isn't off to the table.

This is true, however I wouldn't have my hopes up. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2018 at 1:27 PM, Bondlurken said:

Yeah, they're active in the legal side of anti-cheating. I was fairly confident that Chod wouldn't make a BO4 cheat but according to CTON it isn't off to the table. I don't see it happening, though. EFT requires so much attention and given its popularity I wouldn't drop it.

Eft will be more popular soon(i hope) with new trade options betwen players.. , what a pity that passive skills are also wiped(endurance/reload etc...)