Honest Review

mtndewdab

Before you read: 

I know that the devs are human and cannot be perfect. I firstly want to thank them for allowing me to purchase their product, as cheats for games like these are hard to come by. I've love that the site is formatted in a way that is so easy to navigate and understand, useful links are EVERYWHERE. Not to mention the amazingly fast updates after the cheat goes down. Amazing job guys, but before you get too cocky sit back, and prepare for a pretty aggressive review ?

Suggestions

So I originally had this cheat a couple months ago. I used it for about a good two weeks or so and then starting playing Arma series heavily. Well, recently I've been into tarkov a lot. So, I think what the heck, why not? Now that I've put about 50 hours of game time in with this cheat, I'll give it a brutally honest review. Not to be "that guy", but I know when I finish a product, I like to expand on it as much as possible without overdoing it. Finding the perfect balance is impossible, but with HONEST feedback, the consumers can relate with each other in a way that allows for compromise. This also helps the devs to bring what the consumer wants. For example Escape from Tarkovs' current state is extremely frustrating. Some times you can empty a mag into a guy only to get one shot. Or you can take the wrong step and get stuck in a crack. Then you have insane aimbot scavs, us cheaters(I know I'm not the only one who ESP wiggles to see if it's a friendly ?) , sound bugs you name it tarkovs got it. As many of you know Tarkov recently released a patch with that states over a hundred changes and "fixes", including better synchronization. Fantastic, right? Well.. not really. While they did improve some things, a lot of major issues still exist in the game that have been around since release. I believe this is what is stunting tarkovs growth. I don't know how many people I've talked into getting tarkov for them to love the hell out of the first few raids until the bugs turn them away.

So why am I ranting? Because I don't want the same thing to happen to this product. I do pay for it.

Pricing/Information

I begin by going to forums to check the list of features. (As of 9/24 this is still on the product information page)

PICTURE OF PAGE IS BELOW WITH ATTACHMENTS

Great, fantastic! Nothings changed! This is when I made my mistake. Without questioning, I decided to make the purchase. Looking back, I wish I just would have investigated more. So, after you click continue, you are redirected to another screen. This time you choose your package... again. I thought this was weird, but I scrolled far enough to see the video and decided it was just to showcase the product a little more. However, as current users know, many features have been disabled and taken off the list. Not to mention THREE of the FIVE features listed at the top of the page in large bold print, are also disabled. I've also NEVER used the "small item" feature. I haven't even seen an option for it. So I'm like whatever, I've got aimbot and esp still, I don't really need those features. At this point, I thought that  perhaps the price should be lower, as many features ARE DISABLED. This doesn't really mean gone forever, however we still pay the same for less of a product. So, that was a bit disappointing. As far as pricing goes, 4/10. As of 9/24 the product is not in its proper condition and needs to be amped up. I should not have to pay 24$ monthly for this. I would suggest as of 9/24 no more than 15$. I will not be renewing my subscription this next month as of now. They also need to update ALL of their purchasing pages, not just one. This looks extremely unprofessional and probably turns away a good majority of customers. I get nervous when a site tells me one thing, then tells me something else on the next page. Yes, I know if you pay close attention you'll be fine. However I'm shopping, you should be showing me what you have, not telling me how many features you just removed! Clean it up!! -> 3/10

Launcher

So after starting up the game and launching up first time went perfectly as I expected. The launcher is my favorite type of launcher I've ever used. It's so simple yet the design is so efficient. The buttons are great sizes and the format is clear and straightforward. This makes it very easy remembering where your settings are. It also shows you the cheats availability and stream/screenshot proof feature status.   However, there is a configuration screen that allows you to edit and save your configuration for easy loading(And it works amazing!). I've never had startup problems or launch errors.  The only problem I have had however I assume comes from my end. When I launch , sometimes an FPS counter will appear on the launcher(products launcher) and the client will be extremely laggy. It still functions fine, it just takes a much longer time to get set up. So, as far as the launcher goes, I'd say a solid 9/10. My only suggestion being they fix the "Delay injection:" setting, as it always reverts back to 45. Other than that, launcher is a solid 9.9/10. The 'problems' here are never a big deal as they server an excuse to get up and stretch for an extra minute or two, or be able to grab the drink or the food you just microwaved. Still not perfect though, but extremely close. There's also a couple tabs that have no function and just waste space on the GUI. It's not a big deal if you ignore them.

Aimbot

Now I really really wish I could recommend using this. Unfortunately, and excuse my language, the aimbot is absolutely FUCKED! You have your basic aimbot. FOV is really the only 'safe' setting(Chods defines this as somewhere along the lines of disabling features that can trigger a manual or client sided ban. I'd recommend doing this, BUT then there's no use in using the aim bot.  Why do I say that? Because it is simple just not consistent enough to use for more than an hour, let alone the start of the first raid! This happens because it seems that for certain weapons the aimbot aims either way over the targets head or to a random direction, and from what I have seen and experienced is different for every person.For example, someones claimed on the forums that his shotguns and ak's are working perfectly on aimbot most of the time and only requires a relaunch of the cheat or reload of the config every 30 minutes or so, but when I pull my shotgun out the aimbot avoids aiming at players.  Sometimes it even gets stuck as if it were allowing room for bullet travel as if we were shooting the bullet from a slingshot! I've had multiple experiences where the aimbot will work perfect and after your first kill shit really hits the fan. It just goes all over man. However, the no recoil/spread/sway/breath works well, and as long as you don't have potato aim you will win most gunfights.Then you'll have times where its working perfect, and you're John Wick, you're downing players left and right, a guy sprints across your screen rushing you with shot gun, the aimbot stays on his head 24/7, he has no armor but hes not dying, where tf are the bullets going?! Man this aimbot just confused the hell outta me! The cross-hair is very confusing, I don't know if I should use it in first person or not so I usually opt out and use a laser sight instead. It's a bit less noticeable then, I don't prefer the large red American Red Cross in the middle of my screen. None of this would be a problem if the insta kill wasn't removed, however I believe it needed to be removed as it's a little too much slaughter. Anyways, I'm extremely disappointing with the aimbot. My suggestion? Remove this piece of absolute garbage until you have something that is STABLE. I strongly feel that aimbot is not as useful as esp, and if it hardly even works, why offer it? Spend wasted resources on improving the esp features instead, I'm sure there are PLENTY of improvements elsewhere to be made. 1/10, completely disgusted. 

However I will say that my last experience with Chod's Cheats the aimbot was working completely fine, and it could be fixed soon. So when it does get fixed, shut up i know ;)

Also, I wanted to throw in a few suggestion just in case they end up fixing the aimbot soon and this rant wasted everyone's time.

Add a player name filter, that the aimbot will use to decide who to not aim at. There's been a few times in CQC where I've snapped so fast from one target to the next it ended up being my teammate as well. 

Option to disable/enable firing through smoke(I haven't seen anyone use it, except myself hehe) or penetrable materials. For all you closet cheaters like myself ;]

ESP

FINALLY! I've been looks forward to some positivism after reviewing the 'aimbot' The ESP is exactly what you'd think. It's got boxes, lines, you can see loot, toggle loot, filter it. Basically, there's a lot you can do here, and a ton of features. I've only had a few problems with it. Like when a player scav is outline, the red "BOT" text is still there, so you let your guard down and end up getting wrecked in return. Not a big deal, greet all enemies with your friendlies ammunition and you won't have a problem. The loot filter is a little confusing at first but is graspable and becomes easier. Using the esp with a scope is pretty tricky since the esp makes it hard to see the actual players body to make sure you're aiming at that sweet melon. If you're using the aimbot (AND ITS WORKING?) this isn't a problem. Not much I would do for the esp. Maybe the option to only show loot on your current floor(I'm assuming this wouldn't be too difficult). I would also really like to see chams added . This would be useful during night ops and for making yourself look a bit more legit when playing in a group. Chams make it clear if you have a legitimate line of site between you and the target. However, since the esp is still useful, and reliable, it gets a solid 9/10. 

Now, with all this being said, I encourage you to DISCUSS some of my OPINIONS in the comments below. Overall, I feel like it's too expensive at the moment. The launcher is quick, easy, and most importantly reliable. The aimbot is just... ugh. I really enjoy using the esp as it's simple and just works. I've had good and bad times, from destroying decked out squads, extraction campers, and even teammates(oops). The loot esp is also really useful, especially the custom filter. When the aimbot is fixed, this cheat will be all you need! 

Overall Rating: 6/10

Thanks for taking the time to read, and I hope to see a discussion stir :)

Untitled.png

I guarantee you the scavs have better aimbot  

Edited by mtndewdab
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

- The injection delay can't get set under 45 seconds on purpose to avoid a too early injection, but you can set it higher.
- A filter for not aiming at choosen players is already included.
- ESP with scopes is fucked up because of how the game renders the zoom.
- Chod made a statement why the crosshair and aimbot looks off (i don't mean the current issues with it aiming in the sky):

Thanks for the detailed review! Looks like you spent some time there. ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

- The injection delay can't get set under 45 seconds on purpose to avoid a too early injection, but you can set it higher.
- A filter for not aiming at choosen players is already included.
- ESP with scopes is fucked up because of how the game renders the zoom.
- Chod made a statement why the crosshair and aimbot looks off (i don't mean the current issues with it aiming in the sky):

Thanks for the detailed review! Looks like you spent some time there. ;)

Thanks for the reply and showing me some stuff I clearly looked over. The injection delay makes sense, I've actually made the assumption myself when thinking "wait a minute how long does it really take to launch". 

I cannot believe I missed the aimbot filter. I feel like a noob haha. 

I also put the blame on the scopes before writing this review, however with aimbot scopes don't matter lol.

As for the aimbot, I understood why it looked 'off'. However aiming anywhere from a 20-40 degree zone while I'm clearly missing shots and no where close to the target is an obvious busted aimbot. With certain weapons, it works perfectly.. again until it doesn't a bit later. I think there was a miscommunication between people complaining that it looked off, and that it actually IS off. Players moving left/right dodge almost every single bullet the aimbot fires. Perhaps the algorithm is a bit touchy. However standing still or moving towards or away is fine, miss 1/5 shots i'd say. 

Also, if you haven't read those comments already I would really suggest it, tons of comments about the aimbot lining up with my review. 

Lastly, yes I've spent a good amount of time. This community is different than others, the support is just phenomenal. I wanted to waste as little as your lives as possible and generate a helpful and honest post. 

2 minutes ago, mtndewdab said:

I think there was a miscommunication between people complaining that it looked off, and that it actually IS off. Players moving left/right dodge almost every single bullet the aimbot fires. Perhaps the algorithm is a bit touchy. However standing still or moving towards or away is fine, miss 1/5 shots i'd say. 

Also, if you haven't read those comments already I would really suggest it, tons of comments about the aimbot lining up with my review.

That's why i said "i don't mean the current issues with it aiming in the sky" :P
We know that it IS off but Chod's statement is also right. I'm sure he will look into it again.

11 hours ago, Antii said:

It is fixed on more guns then it was when this was posted

This does not change my opinion a single bit. 

On 9/24/2018 at 5:05 AM, mtndewdab said:

Remove this piece of absolute garbage until you have something that is STABLE. I strongly feel that aimbot is not as useful as esp, and if it hardly even works, why offer it?

Most users accept that the aimbot is not usable with their preferred weapon and use no recoil and such instead. Also, even when it does work with a gun, it may only be for one match. The algorithm for aiming is still a little off as well on moving targets. Most of the time these targets are sprinting.