FiuzQarx

Using cheats on main accounts. (Questions regarding CS:GO).

I've already been a member of the chods community before and now I'm back. I know the consequences of getting banned on an account worth more than 500€. Anyway just asking is someone in here using the cheat on your main account? I am planning to play small tournaments that support EAC (I guess). I know how overwatch and VACNET works. Been doing a lot of hard digging into it. The main thing that worries me a lot is VAC.  

Well, I have been hacking on my main, VAC isn't that scary, if you have a valuable main account, I wouldn't risk it, but if it is only worth a bit, you could. I'm hacking on my main just for skin changer and bhop on MM, that's about it.

you should never cheat on your main.

If you want to cheat on a tournament i would suggest you to get a 50-100 euro account with some coins and wins.

Its not worth it to risk your main account with that value.

On 9/15/2018 at 5:45 PM, FiuzQarx said:

I've already been a member of the chods community before and now I'm back. I know the consequences of getting banned on an account worth more than 500€. Anyway just asking is someone in here using the cheat on your main account? I am planning to play small tournaments that support EAC (I guess). I know how overwatch and VACNET works. Been doing a lot of hard digging into it. The main thing that worries me a lot is VAC.  

I’ve used chods cheats on my main for about a month and a half. It was probably pretty stupid, but I was safe for that long. I did however make an alt account recently that I’ve been playing on. I do miss playing my main though

On 9/16/2018 at 12:45 AM, FiuzQarx said:

Hell no, It's not worth losing 500 euros for 12.