whatwutwot

Chod's USB

I joined Chod's cheats and was impressed with there cheats right at the start. All the staff on the site care about the customer's security and time they spend on the forums. This isn't a review of the any of the programs as there are plenty of them already. This is purely the USB that Chod has offered users to purchase in waves. I missed out last time as I was just joining, but as soon as I saw the USBs back in stock I jumped on the hype train and purchased one immediately. 

The USB arrived quickly surprisingly as it had to jump across the pond to get to me. Opening the package you are greeting by the case protecting the USB so you get to use it at least once. The package was lightweight, but secure. I'm impressed by how fast I managed to get the package in my hands.

I recommend anyone to purchase a USB if you're able as it's not just a USB. It acts as a HWID unlocked as well meaning you can move hardware without needing to request a new HWID. It's small enough to travel with and keep secure as it had a key ring hole you can use.

[Picture] Having trouble uploading a picture directly so a link will have to due.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I bought a USB awhile ago and I still haven't used it. I only bought it because of the 1-month cheat and a coupon. lol  

On 1/5/2019 at 3:17 AM, Aihacker said:

I bought a USB awhile ago and I still haven't used it. I only bought it because of the 1-month cheat and a coupon. lol  

I read old posts of people showing off their usb and then i see this comment of you not even using it.. oh man.