EFT cheats Trial?

IiBurnzys

1 hour ago, IiBurnzys said:

Is there going to be a “trial” for the EFT cheat? I really want to try it before I buy it or something like that. Thanks!

Doubtful. The thing with cheats is; you get what you see. There are tons of videos of the cheat across YouTube so a trial really wouldn't tell you much more than what a video shows you. It's not like you're buying a car and there are tons of variables beyond what you see etc. so I don't honestly see why Chod would bother but that's just my opinion. 

If you look into trials on a more statistical base you'll find they actually don't work as well as you'd think for non-recurring subscriptions. Chod's already got a decent portion of the market - at least in EFT - so he really wouldn't benefit from offering trials to increase his exposure to the community. On top of that, trial users have been found in several studies to depart the service over 65% quicker than users who pay the monthly charge - of course, that wasn't a cheating site but the point remains.

Edited by Noah33

On 9/11/2018 at 5:14 AM, IiBurnzys said:

Is there going to be a “trial” for the EFT cheat? I really want to try it before I buy it or something like that. Thanks!

with this price there is no need for a trial. just make sure to read the faq/guids/requirements, watch some current videos and you are good. btw. i still think this cheese is to cheap. :)

• Oxyde locked this topic