imadirtyhacker

Waste of time and money....

Recommended Posts

So i bought it yesterday wake up today and its taken down for no reason, Then to be told CHOD doesn't work weekends so it wont be back up till next week. So if you guys like to waste your money on a service that goes down for no reason and doesn't get updated then feel free to waste your money. I got told CHODS was the best provider but with service like this it clearly isn't the case..........

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im sorry for your bad experience but we only do that to keep our customers safe.

We will add a compensation to all accounts once its back up.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dexter said:

Es tut mir leid für deine schlechte Erfahrung, aber wir tun das nur, um unsere Kunden sicher zu halten.

Wir werden allen Konten eine Entschädigung hinzufügen, sobald sie gesichert sind.

+love for this support i love it to protect they player ´s best side 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, imadirtyhacker said:

So i bought it yesterday wake up today and its taken down for no reason, Then to be told CHOD doesn't work weekends so it wont be back up till next week. So if you guys like to waste your money on a service that goes down for no reason and doesn't get updated then feel free to waste your money. I got told CHODS was the best provider but with service like this it clearly isn't the case..........

you are lucky,i bought it on monday and this is the second time it went down for quite some time. More down time then being available

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i can only play weekends so im not lucky atall, i won't be able to use it till next weekend so buying something expecting to use it all weekend and for it to go down again is disappointing. Honestly you guys need a coder that will work over the weekends to keep customers happy cause i am far from happy right now and im sure alot of others feel the same way. Cheat was good when it worked as i was expecting but to be told nobodys works over the weekend and to wait till monday or later till i can use it is pretty shit tbh.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm now using chods since february and just can tell that im really surprised.

I tested a lot providers and the best is chods.

Your timing is unlucky, after the massive anticheat overhaul it has been a piece of hard work for chod to figure things out.

Just be patient its really worth it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 12:13 PM, Dexter said:

im sorry for your bad experience but we only do that to keep our customers safe.

We will add a compensation to all accounts once its back up.

thats great to hear, after a couple months of debating I finally got tired of randomly hunting for items and constantly getting blindsided so I bit the bullet and bought a one month only to find it was down, talk about timing, but if I'll get the extra day or two back then thats a great addition to testimonial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand this lack of patience buddy. I bought it less than a week ago and only managed a couple of days worth out of it. It was disabled because people were reporting getting banned. Chod wants to keep his customer base, so disables it and works to get it undetected. As for not working on weekends. Good for him. Wait, no, he has to work whenever you need him to. My bad. At the end of it you get the full month's worth out of it as you get the days its been down added to your subscription. Patience is key buddy... p a t i e n c e

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not a waste of money or time. The fact that Chod cares about our account safety and takes t it down for a couple days should keep you a loyal customer. Most other hacks will get you ban within the couple days or hours you use it. I've been going hard on my alt account with Chod's for almost a full month now and still have yet to get banned. good things come to those who wait =]

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 9:00 PM, imadirtyhacker said:

Well i can only play weekends so im not lucky atall, i won't be able to use it till next weekend so buying something expecting to use it all weekend and for it to go down again is disappointing. Honestly you guys need a coder that will work over the weekends to keep customers happy cause i am far from happy right now and im sure alot of others feel the same way. Cheat was good when it worked as i was expecting but to be told nobodys works over the weekend and to wait till monday or later till i can use it is pretty shit tbh.

If only it was that simple, right?

If you can't wrap your head around the apparent reasons why this is happening, to be brief, you're not cut out to take advantage of what's provided here.

 

But on another note, you're actually really lucky, because no one will stop you from playing the game. And there's lots to do even without the cheat, if you can't enjoy the game without, then that's on you to deal with. Because nothing's guaranteed here, it's not like Chod's and BSG are going hand in hand trying to cooperate about our little business.

 

Let's come back to my first point though, this is a game of cat and mouse. You should be happy that the mouse tries to keep you safe, because on some other places, you might be burning accounts pretty fast. The good thing is, from my experience so far, we get some pretty slick benefits of both getting a quality advantage coming from the cheat and also being able to enjoy it in a lasting fashion as the objective is to avoid going through the hassle to deal with frequent game bans.

 

To use a simple analogy, if you would enjoy speeding on the road, what would you do if you saw a police car ahead? Slow down seems the obvious reason. I can only see how alike what is happening right now is : there's a threat to our fun? Let's avoid it to keep having fun later on.

 

There's plenty of stuff to enjoy in life, I'd suggest to allocate some time to some other hobbies when the cheat is down. Why wouldn't you anyway? The down time is given back, so use the free time for something else you like doing instead.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Coke_Kitten said:

If only it was that simple, right?

If you can't wrap your head around the apparent reasons why this is happening, to be brief, you're not cut out to take advantage of what's provided here.

 

But on another note, you're actually really lucky, because no one will stop you from playing the game. And there's lots to do even without the cheat, if you can't enjoy the game without, then that's on you to deal with. Because nothing's guaranteed here, it's not like Chod's and BSG are going hand in hand trying to cooperate about our little business.

 

Let's come back to my first point though, this is a game of cat and mouse. You should be happy that the mouse tries to keep you safe, because on some other places, you might be burning accounts pretty fast. The good thing is, from my experience so far, we get some pretty slick benefits of both getting a quality advantage coming from the cheat and also being able to enjoy it in a lasting fashion as the objective is to avoid going through the hassle to deal with frequent game bans.

 

To use a simple analogy, if you would enjoy speeding on the road, what would you do if you saw a police car ahead? Slow down seems the obvious reason. I can only see how alike what is happening right now is : there's a threat to our fun? Let's avoid it to keep having fun later on.

 

There's plenty of stuff to enjoy in life, I'd suggest to allocate some time to some other hobbies when the cheat is down. Why wouldn't you anyway? The down time is given back, so use the free time for something else you like doing instead.

Pretty much all of this. The cheese is keeping you from hurting yourself and you are mad. If you had bought it and then been banned a few hours later because they didn't have any care about you then you'd be just as mad. And now you would be out even more money. 

 

This is the equivalent of being mad at a circuit breaker tripping when you grab a live wire. Its keeping you from toasting yourself but you would rather get electrocuted than be protected. Makes sense.....

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clazrial said:

This is the equivalent of being mad at a circuit breaker tripping when you grab a live wire. Its keeping you from toasting yourself but you would rather get electrocuted than be protected. Makes sense.....

 

This! Best analogy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.