So I created an alt account to cheat, but....

bjohnson

So i created an alt account so i can use the cheese, but when I signed in to my alt account on steam, I had access to some of my steam library from my main account? IS this normal? and does this mean my alt is connected to my main account? If i get banned on my alt I DONT want that to transfer to my main :( 

19 minutes ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

That's normal it shows the games that you have installed but if you did not buy them on this account you won't be able to start them.
It's not connected to your main steam account.

ok thank you. when I go to the game section there is my one accounts games, then under that it says "my games" so its normal that i shows my main accounts games also? And is there anything i should do before loading the cheat on my alt account like restart my computer or close steam or something like that? Also is it safe to purchase the game with the same card that is on my main account?

Edited by bjohnson

15 hours ago, bjohnson said:

what do you mean?

So idk if it necessarily happened to me before but I know for a fact that they were able to ban my accounts by banning my card. For example I had the game on my main cheesed a bit and then got banned and when I rebought the game on another account same card I got banned within the hour rather than the couple of days it took and then I couldn’t use the card on steam servers anymore and had to just get a new one