From a noobs perspective...

DingDong

Joined the community specifically for the EFT cheese. I am a complete noob at this and using the cheese was a total new experience for me. Little things like setting it up, from injection to fine tuning the cheat was new and I did not want to F%$# it up and get myself banned... BUT, if you join Chod's you quickly realize you become a Chod citizen and member of a community that helps each other. My impressions?;

• Instructions are clear and easy to follow.
  • When I ran into questions due to my stupid noobness, members of the community stepped up and helped me in a friendly and supportive manner.
  • After the last update the cheat went down and stayed for safety reasons. There was a lot of feedback on the forums and if you cared to read it, it answered all your questions. I appreciate the fact that Chod's team cares about providing a safe to use product. (Remember that we accept the risk to cheese!!)
  • Being compensated for the time that the cheese is down also a good gesture and shows a lot of goodwill.
  • The cheese itself?? Well lets just say I still have a hard-on... (i know people feel that there is a lot that can improve - but hell, for me it's like I've won the lottery right now! Maybe I will comment on the cheese itself after have more hands on experience - no pun intended :P)

I hope to be around for a long time, keep up the awesome work!!

Edited by DingDong