The only game I cheese...

tree41q

Hello, so I thought it would be intresting to give my opinion on this cheese as a non experienced cheese user since this is actually the only game using cheese makes fun for me (personal opinion). I think the reason for this is the mix of a deep and long learning curve, inventory management and the detail given to the game to the point where even using an esp only makes it a grand advantage. I think this is where the cheese really shows off, the detail and effort its being made and the responsibility of the staff really left me speechless. Everything is in place, user friendly and made as safe as possible. I have to say I did get banned, but I think this really was seen far ago since this cheese was undetected without bans for years. So it was not really a problem for me to pay BSG the full price of the game to the get a new account. I am not sure if I am a rare species of cheese users, but I kind of like to support BSG and chods at the same time, I think both are making a geat job. I also like to play as legit as possible while still being able to get high tier gear. I love to experience the feeling of a professional player without having to go trough the deep learning curve, instant reward, this is why I started to pay for this cheese. I am happy I found chods since I realised there is so many shit going down in the cheesing business, bad quality, scams etc. So I am really happy with the state right now and I cant wait to get it updated for 0.10 where I also have to say, yes for me personally it really takes long to get it updated but on the other hand I always tell myself that it should be rather save then rushed. So keep up the great work, you are making many people happy!

Edited by tree41q
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1