Ares' Cheat Review

XXXXARESXXXX

Hello, and thanks for looking at my review!
Today I will be giving my feedback on the Cheat for Escape From Tarkov. Overall, I would rate the cheat 8.5/10.

Player ESP/Loot ESP [9/10]
The loot ESP works just fine, along with the Player ESP. Someones the Skeletons glitch out, but that doesn't really bother me. Loot ESP can be a disaster if you don't make a filter, which is what I did after a couple of really bad runs on Interchange.

AutoUnlock [9/10]
The auto unlocker works pretty well! It takes a second to unlock, but that doesn't matter. I've pulled about 5 Kiba Runs with no problems, besides players. I would recommend bringing an Attack 2 / Pilgrim or TriZip
if your planning to run to Kiba because there's a lot of shit in Kiba. Marked Room was fun, I now have 2 Keytools so I don't have bags full of keys now! Thanks, Chods for adding this wonderful feature in.

Aimbot [6/10]
I've been having trouble with the Aimbot lately when it locks onto someone. Usually, it will lock onto the player, but I've been having errors where the Aimbot flies far LEFT of the target and makes it almost impossible for me to shoot them with it, to the point to where I'm not running with it in anymore. The no sway, and all the other stuff works fine, but I don't use auto shoot.

Skyhack [8/10]
The Skyhack works really well when needed, like when I run Factory at night, I've been swiping a lot of night vision goggles lately, so my stash is filled with cash!

OVERALL

I would rate Chods Cheats an 8/10 because of the errors with the aimbot. The 8.5/10 might change depending on how the AutoUnlock works when the cheat is back up.

Thanks for reading my review, feel free to leave comments and other stuff. :]

Edited by XXXXARESXXXX
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Brosiff said:

Great review! Pretty unlucky you didn’t get to use the auto unlocker. I used it a lot towards the end and got through a lot of quest with it. Hopefully you’ll be able to use it next time it’s out!

Me too! I'm waiting for the update so I can do some Kiba and Marked Room.

On 9/5/2018 at 11:12 AM, XXXXARESXXXX said:

Thanks!

On 9/5/2018 at 7:42 PM, Noah33 said:

Actually a decent review :D

On 9/5/2018 at 7:13 PM, Brosiff said:

Great review! Pretty unlucky you didn’t get to use the auto unlocker. I used it a lot towards the end and got through a lot of quest with it. Hopefully you’ll be able to use it next time it’s out!

The Autounlocker feature has been rated!