If i were to ever even think about buying the EFT cheat, i want to know the risks of buying it, and whether there is a marketplace for cheat owners to buy cheap eft cracked accs or normal keys, and how can we get banned and what we can do not to get banned.

Hey,

Chod's doing his best to keep the game undetected. Some features are more keen to get detected or you manually banned. Right now we don't have a marketplace for cheap accounts, but a lot of our customers are selling their throwaway accounts. We offer a middleman system to ensure safe trades here on Chod's Cheats.

I made a guide a while ago about what you want to do and what to avoid, if you want to avoid getting banned while cheating. The guide is mainly towards CS, but most of it applies to EFT as well.

Check it out here:

You’re asking about cheating in a game. There’s always risk of getting caught. No cheat stays undetected forever. Lots of people rage with the cheat and never get banned while some people have the cheat for 2 hours and get banned. There is a place here that people sell their accounts on and we have a free middle man service.  

If you play safe, for me the best way to don't get a ban is just play with the esp, without anything more and try to be the most safe as possible, don't play when the cheat is unknown, disabled or updating just when it is undetected and you have 90% to don't get a ban but it is not 100%

@arkos so all you use of esp, how long have you been running it ? I’m worried about anti cheat currently finding it and can’t see a status on weather it’s undetected currently, like today or tomorrow? All I really want is esp as well, maybe sometimes not any at all. 

2 hours ago, Bandoe said:

@arkos so all you use of esp, how long have you been running it ? I’m worried about anti cheat currently finding it and can’t see a status on weather it’s undetected currently, like today or tomorrow? All I really want is esp as well, maybe sometimes not any at all.  

If you are too scared to cheat, just don't do it, if you are to scared to lose your account, don't do it. There are always risks of cheating, and that we are all taking on using cheats.

5 hours ago, Bandoe said:

You can see the current status above the chatbox and yes everything is currently undetected but as Ghillie already said, cheating is always a risk.

Chod made a good job to be save. When you play so legit as possible than you can be save. But you will be never 100% save. I used chode since 6 month. Only one ban after the 0.9 Patch