Escape From Tarkov Review

Jake_

Escape From Tarkov Cheat Review 

I've only been using this cheat for a few days or maybe less but I had a lot of fun with it.

The settings are easy to use and it's quite self explanatory 

ESP

The ESP was very useful in Escape From Tarkov, it helped me through sticky situations and just made the game more enjoyable for me. It made my life so much easier when doing Trader Tasks and find Specific Loot. Keeping an eye on players and what they were doing from a distance was also very helpful, it was always good to know if someone was rushing, sneaking up on me or hiding in a specific room. The loot filter options made my life so much easier, there were so many times when I wanted to find specific items and the filter just made it work for me. Lastly, the ESP was very useful and couldn't have played the game legit anymore without it, I never had a problem with it except maybe 1 or 2 issues which I fixed.

AIMBOT

The Aimbot in the Escape from Tarkov cheat worked exceptionally well for me. It saved my ass so many times during gunfights, all I had to do was click to shoot. It snaps to the player really quickly and works exceptionally well. I wouldn't have had all this gear I have without it. There were a few issues here and there that are still occurring and I'm still unsure if they were with the game or the cheat. Sometimes the crosshair would snap to groups of people when I'm not trying to directly aim at them and that was a bummer alongside shots weren't actually landing with shotguns & every now and then with some guns (Unsure if it's the game or the cheat). Lastly, the Aimbot was definitely my favourite part of the cheat as it helped me quite a bit with game progress.

MISCELLANEOUS 

I didn't have much time to play around with the Misc. settings, but the ones I did actually get to play around with were pretty fun, the no-clipping/flying was definitely one I did use and had lots of fun with it. Movements were quiet when no clipping, you didn't make a sound. I was able to get to extractions or buildings faster than the average player and was just super fun to play around with. Auto-Unlocker was also fun, it made life easier, opening doors you normally couldn't open to extract, special loot etc.

OVERALL

In my opinion, I really liked this cheat, it had very minor issues with it but it didn't affect the gameplay anyway it was just a simple tweak. The Misc. tab at this moment is lacking some content but I can understand why due to anti-cheat. But every other section of the cheat had plenty of content to offer especially the ESP. I believe the cheat was incredible and a lot of fun and would consider on buying a yearly subscription. Overall I'll give this cheat a rating of 9.5/10 due to the fact of some issues. 

Thanks,

Jake

Edited by Jake_
  • Like 2

Hello there,

Thanks a lot for this renview! Please everyone keep in mind that most of the miscellaneous features are now gone due to security reason and we have no idea if they will come back or not. Glade you like the cheat :)

Regards,

Oxyde.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Oxyde said:

Hello there,

Thanks a lot for this renview! Please everyone keep in mind that most of the miscellaneous features are now gone due to security reason and we have no idea if they will come back or not. Glade you like the cheat :)

Regards,

Oxyde.

Hi,

I completely understand the miscellaneous features were removed due to security, I think I mentioned it :)

Thanks,

Jake