Hey guys just a quick question about the CSGO cheat?

bjohnson

hey guys just wondering how many of you's play on your main? I've been doing it lately, and I'm kind of nervous to be honest. It's a little late for going back now though. :( Im not blatant, and I'm not too worried about an overwatch ban. Just wondering how likely it is for this cheat to be detected? Or am I safe?

On 9/5/2018 at 2:00 AM, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

You should NEVER cheat on your main. There is always a risk when you cheat.

:( do you think its too late now? ive been doing it for a month, or slightly less? I'm going to make a new account strictly for cheats this weekend, but do you think my main is safe?

1 minute ago, Dexter said:

not a good idea.

Just get a cheap second prime account and you don't have to worry.

Alright, fair enough. In the event that the cheat does get detected, does that mean that we are guranteed a VAC? Or are there measures in place to keep our accounts safe? 

Me being an individual, that has purchased almost all cheats besides the INVITED cheats. I would say that Chod's has a very good undetected rate, but any cheat can be detected. It's basically Chod's code fighting the code of the anti-cheat, majority of the time Chod's code wins but there is a chance for the anti-cheat to win and detect the cheat.

42 minutes ago, riothead45 said:

Me being an individual, that has purchased almost all cheats besides the INVITED cheats. I would say that Chod's has a very good undetected rate, but any cheat can be detected. It's basically Chod's code fighting the code of the anti-cheat, majority of the time Chod's code wins but there is a chance for the anti-cheat to win and detect the cheat.

Fair enough. I’ll probably use an alt account to be safe, but maybe every now and then I’ll play on my main? I’m not sure yet lol