EFT Review

420WingDings

Dude... I was really nervous to cheat in tarkov thinking it would have a half decent ass anticheat unlike csgo lawl.

Props guys ive been able to go hard for the past few days fell asleep with it overnight n all and its still got me feelin musty.

I have a question about the hwid spoofer doesnt let me use it in launcher but whatevs.

Making the cheat have options to be more legit would be good the cheat works perfectly but lets be honest if they review someone with no recoil on it would be a laff and a ban.

Mb something along the lines of half the recoil make it easier to control a lot smoother aimbot more precise fov and curves like the csgo software i used a long while back.

Sry for the shitty format of this post its late im tired but big big sex to you guys for making this. (Just be smart watch the forums of chods to see if people are getting banned on a certain day lawl)

Can i plz get info on the hwid spoofer tho because it is advertised with the cheat and i do have an eod acc that i dont want to lose if this "hardcore account" gets banned laff

* I would like to elaborate on what i mean by more legit because after reading other reviews it seems people disagree. Guys i have cheated in csgo for almost 3 years now and cheats can be a lot more legit than this and the single hit boxes for each part of the body (hitpoints) that the cheat targets make it obvious. Normal players have a bit of a curve when they move their mouse and this is a feature implemented in chods csgo cheat i would like to point out. I know many people might have only cheated in tarkov so far but trust me this cheat is spectacular. However, it is not really all that legit at least within the aim bot category. * (I do not claim to know how to code so i obviously don't know how possible it is to implement these features in tarkov I am simply just putting these things out there)

Edited by 420WingDings