Bandoe

Currently Available ?

Hello, 

Have been waiting sometime for you guys to get past this new update .09 (as of 9/2/18), I dont currently see the information about the detection anymore. Is everything good to go with the current patch (9/2/18) I know there is .10 next week, but I I have a feeling anti cheat wont be a part of this. 

Thanks! 

It's currently working, yeah. The cheat goes down as a precaution with every update but that only lasts as long as needed. So if .10 doesn't update the AC it should be back up quickly.

it says the detection status is unknown and may not be safe to use soooo should I just wait until it no longer says that or what

31 minutes ago, weboa said:

it says the detection status is unknown and may not be safe to use soooo should I just wait until it no longer says that or what

Your choice. If you get banned don't say you weren't warned.

does it say the detection status is unknow because someone got banned because escape from tarkov does not have anti cheat im pretty sure soo that means that the people who got banned were reported right? 

4 minutes ago, weboa said:

does it say the detection status is unknow because someone got banned because escape from tarkov does not have anti cheat im pretty sure soo that means that the people who got banned were reported right? 

EFT has an anti-cheat. Bans either come from being manual (I.E. developers see you through a Twitch streamer, video etc.) or the anti-cheat detects whatever you're using. It's up to you if you want to risk being banned as the status is "Unknown". It could be detected, it could be undetected. 

34 minutes ago, weboa said:

ok well I thx for the heads up im very new and not sure how all this works. will the cheat ever go back to undetected or what 

Yeah probably.