Not usually but it can be an issue sometimes. Once/if you buy a subscription there's a guide on how to get it working.

8 hours ago, hyld said:

can u refund?

Trust me when I say this, refunding (even if it was possible, which it isnt) is not the best way to go. Turn the AV off or uninstall it, and use the best cheat anyone has to offer. Or waste the subscription you have with the best cheat out. 

5 minutes ago, Jalen said:

Trust me when I say this, refunding (even if it was possible, which it isnt) is not the best way to go. Turn the AV off or uninstall it, and use the best cheat anyone has to offer. Or waste the subscription you have with the best cheat out. 

A refund is possible in some cases: "We will only offer a refund if you're having technical issues getting the program to run on your computer and we are unable to resolve it for you. If you get banned or decide you don't like it we will not offer a refund -- however, we will deal this case-by-case. (Vip cheats are not included)"

5 minutes ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

A refund is possible in some cases: "We will only offer a refund if you're having technical issues getting the program to run on your computer and we are unable to resolve it for you. If you get banned or decide you don't like it we will not offer a refund -- however, we will deal this case-by-case. (Vip cheats are not included)"

However it is not a technical issue that has no solution. Which is not worthy of a refund, in my opinion.