Bought cheat then cant login because my email "doesnt exist"

808purp

3 minutes ago, Mazkee said:

It seems like you bought a subscription to supporter and then canceled it. Please make a support ticket using this account you are currently logged in with.

That was on this account, Im talking about a different account that I made whilst buying the tarkov cheat

asd12314.png

1 hour ago, Mazkee said:

Even then, please submit a support ticket if you haven't already. We'll sort the things out there.

They asked me to provide a proof of address and I did that at 4:40. Why havent I got a reply? It said two hours at the most. Havent gotten a single reply since

15 minutes ago, 808purp said:

They asked me to provide a proof of address and I did that at 4:40. Why havent I got a reply? It said two hours at the most. Havent gotten a single reply since

Did you read our rules? We do not allow multiple accounts. What's your other account name?

37 minutes ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

Did you read our rules? We do not allow multiple accounts. What's your other account name?

is the account I bought the Tarkov on. I didnt understand that there was a limit on accounts

Edited by 808purp

51 minutes ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

No you have not. You did not make a support ticket on the account that you use right now.

I have now, how long is the usual response time? Im hoping to get a few hours done tonight with your cheese.