realgirluwu

Just wanting to know a few things

I've looked through testimonials and this cheat seems fairly good. I'm definitely going to purchase this when my ***** sub runs out. BUT, from any user what are the problems with the cheat? Because from the ***** testimonials the cheat seemed amazing, but it was heavily lacking in features with a garbage loader. I want to make sure I know the existing problems. Granted this seems much better than ***** cheats overall so I'm going to be purchasing it as I want stream proof visuals. 

Edited by Mazkee
Removed names of other providers

Hey there!

I removed the names of the other cheat providers, as that is prohibited on our site.

When it comes to the features, we have some videos what you can do with the cheats on the media section. I won't brag how awesome it is as it will sound biased to you anyway, given that I'm a staff member.

Keep in mind that we do not censor any testimonials. Some of them explain the cheat a lot while others like to keep it simple.

Our CS:GO cheat is constantly updating, so more features will be added. I would honestly say that if you are looking for a HvH cheat, this might not be the best one (yet ;) ) but it does it's job.

If you need further encouragement, I'll be more than happy to show you the cheat in discord etc.

Welcome to Chod's,

Mazkee

• Like 1

If you are genuinely worried, we are offering refunds if we can't get the cheat to run on your system. This is quite rare tho, only a few occasions where we never got it to work for a customer.