Insider? Might Be Possible..

TheReaper1234

I have a hypothesis for why the cheat for EFT keeps going down. I think the reason the cheat for EFT is down is because their is a insider on the fourms. Just think about it for a second. They updated their anti-cheat, then some of the Chod users get banned. The Cheat was down for like 3 days and then first thing it comes back up, they update the anti-cheat Again. Im willing to bet that first thing we get this EFT cheat running again they will just update their shit again so we have to update ours. Just a idea, maybe we should make it where you need like 5 legit post and have to be a member of the fourms for a week before being able to get invited to EFT Cheat? Just thinking of stuff to prevent it from going down, maybe their is no insider and im just trippin, but like i said its just a idea dont hate 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheReaper1234 said:

I have a hypothesis for why the cheat for EFT keeps going down. I think the reason the cheat for EFT is down is because their is a insider on the fourms. Just think about it for a second. They updated their anti-cheat, then some of the Chod users get banned. The Cheat was down for like 3 days and then first thing it comes back up, they update the anti-cheat Again. Im willing to bet that first thing we get this EFT cheat running again they will just update their shit again so we have to update ours. Just a idea, maybe we should make it where you need like 5 legit post and have to be a member of the fourms for a week before being able to get invited to EFT Cheat? Just thinking of stuff to prevent it from going down, maybe their is no insider and im just trippin, but like i said its just a idea dont hate 

And when the insider meets the criteria and gets access...? Then what? Its not going to work.

1 minute ago, fsxnerd said:

And when the insider meets the criteria and gets access...? Then what? Its not going to work.

your completely right, but could you agree that it would make it harder for someone to do such things and it would get rid of all the randos that just want it to fly hack around then complain why they get banned

Ok, my opinion.

Once a month they should have a thing where you buy the cheat, But if you have a friend you can give him a code to buy it at anytime.

So this would limit everyone coming it at once and buying it to try use it on there team

also stick with your thing but the 5 posts is alot as I dunno what to post so maybe make it 3 and also if your steam was givin along with some special way to limit people straight joining

5 minutes ago, TheReaper1234 said:

im not sure whats the best idea tbh its not my place to make such ideas, but i can say it should have some sort of invitational thing to use the cheat

What im saying is so once a month there is 3 days to buy the cheat without a code and then if you want to get invited for the rest of the month you need a code from a customer

1 minute ago, OperationTurtle356 said:

What im saying is so once a month there is 3 days to buy the cheat without a code and then if you want to get invited for the rest of the month you need a code from a customer

if you really think its a good idea i would bring it up to faceless or something 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, romantic179 said:

guys its just a cat and mouse game.. totally normal.

You are at risk if you cheating. Deal with it, it will never gets UD for lifetime.

Thats said, the good times are over. For good. They where way to many hackers and im a hacker.

Was not fun...

Please don't call it hacking, it's not related :P

That being said, I understand why people are coming up with possible solutions, which is great.

But think of it, 5 post before you can buy? that's done in under 10 minutes...

Who will spend the time to verify if you have 5 "legit" posts...

There are only a few ways to (not 100% secure) prevent a leak.

Of which the most common one is making the cheese private (which none of you would like since most of you don't have the status to buy the cheese in that case).

I'm very glad that people are willing to think about ways to prevent such things from happening, but try to be reasonable on ways to solve this "issue".

• Like 1